Antigua Wall Sconce
+ Free Shipping100% Price Match
Design by A19 Lighting.
Like a classic urn from ancient times, Antigua looks beautiful in unfinished bisque. This style can be finished to match your d?cor. The Antigua style is open at the larger end and can be used in up-light or down-light positions. The downlight version can also be ordered for wet location use.
- American-made paintable ceramic wall sconce.
- UL listed for damp locations (indoor and outdoor)
- Offered in incandescent, or GU24 compact fluorescent version
These fixtures come as a neutral white bisque you can use the neutral bisque for a clean and simple look, or they can be easily painted with any latex or acrylic paint. No primer is necessary unless oil-based paint is used. When used in exterior applications painting or sealing is recommended. Painting instructions are included with each fixture.
Choose your location type:
- Damp Location- Any location, indoors or out that is not in direct contact with water.
- WETL- (1501D only)Wet location listed downlight (socket is sheltered by the fixture).
Dimensions: 1501: 6"W X 9.75"H X 4" Extension 1501D: 6"W X 9.75"H X 4" Extension
Lamp Type: INCANDESCENT, CFL
- 1501: 1 X 100W 120V E26(medium base) A19 incandescent (not included) OR 1 X 13W 120V GU24 compact fluorescent lamp (included) OR 1 X 26W 120V GU24 compact fluorescent lamp (included)
- 1501D: 1 X 100W 120V E26(medium base) A19 incandescent (not included) OR 1 X 13W 120V GU24 compact fluorescent lamp (included) OR 1 X 26W 120V GU24 compact fluorescent lamp (included)
Listing: UL, ADA, DAMP LOCATION, WET LOCATION
Model(s): 1501 1501D
A19 has been fueled by inspiration, with a commitment to both the environment and their community since 1998. Woman-owned and operated in a family-like environment, A19's products are handmade in Southern California. A19 has not only committed themselves to making the environment a better place, but focuses on supporting their community. They hire locally, treat their employees like family, and promote education throughout the community. A19 continues to respect their environment by choosing more environmentally friendly ways of manufacturing and distributing, including packaging their products in fully recyclable boxes. A19 successfully blends their innovative vision with traditionally skilled artisans to create a high quality, distinctive form.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match