Flores Wall Sconce
+ Free Shipping100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
Design by A19 Lighting.
Deceptively simple, our rectangular Flores wall sconce can be finished to suit any d?cor?something contemporary, or perhaps the look of Buckskin Leather or Carpathian Elm Burl? The light is emitted equally from top and bottom. Flores is available in two sizes, both ADA compliant.
- American-made paintable ceramic wall sconce.
- UL listed for damp locations (indoor and outdoor)
- Offered in incandescent or GU24 compact fluorescent versions.
These fixtures come as a neutral white bisque you can use the neutral bisque for a clean and simple look, or they can be easily painted with any latex or acrylic paint. No primer is necessary unless oil-based paint is used. When used in exterior applications painting or sealing is recommended. Painting instructions are included with each fixture.
Choose your location type:
- Damp Location- Any location, indoors or out that is not in direct contact with water.
- WET- Single outdoor sheltered socket for wet locations (this is an open-top fixture suitable for rainy locations; use bulb coated for shatter resistance).
- WETST- Single outdoor sheltered socket for wet locations (this is an closed-top fixture suitable for rainy locations; use bulb coated for shatter resistance).
- 1803: 4.25"W X 11"H X 4" Extension
- 1804: 6.5"W X 13.5"H X 4" Extension
Lamp Type: HALOGEN, INCANDESCENT, COMPACT FLUORESCENT, CFL, FLUORESCENT
- 1803: 1 X 100W 120V E26(medium base) A19 incandescent (not included) OR 1 X 13W 120V GU24 compact fluorescent lamp (included) OR 1 X 26W 120V GU24 compact fluorescent lamp (included)
- 1804: 2 X 100W 120V E26(medium base) A19 incandescent (not included) OR 2 X 13W 120V GU24 compact fluorescent lamp (included) OR 2 X 26W 120V GU24 compact fluorescent lamp (included)
Listing: UL, ADA, WET LOCATION, DAMP LOCATION
Model(s): 1803 1803WET 1803WETST 1803HAL 1803HALWET 1803HALWETST 1803CFL13 1803CFL13WET 1803CFL13WETST 1803CFL26 1803CFL26WET 1803CFL26WETST 1804 1804WET 1804WETST 1804HAL 1804HALWET 1804HALWETST 1804CFL13 1804CFL13WET 1804CFL13WETST 1804CFL26 1804CFL26WET 1804CFL26WETST
A19 has been fueled by inspiration, with a commitment to both the environment and their community since 1998. Woman-owned and operated in a family-like environment, A19's products are handmade in Southern California. A19 has not only committed themselves to making the environment a better place, but focuses on supporting their community. They hire locally, treat their employees like family, and promote education throughout the community. A19 continues to respect their environment by choosing more environmentally friendly ways of manufacturing and distributing, including packaging their products in fully recyclable boxes. A19 successfully blends their innovative vision with traditionally skilled artisans to create a high quality, distinctive form.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match