Grid Wall Sconce
+ Free Shipping100% Price Match
Design by A19 Lighting.
The Grid Wall Sconce features a rectangular box lantern design with colored panes of glass framed by asymmetrical grid lines on three sides. Light shines through openings at the top, the bottom and creates a warm glow through the glass. Handmade to A19?s exacting standards, using a kiln-fired ceramic base and recycled window glass from local sources.
- American-made ceramic and refused glass wall sconce.
- Offered in incandescent or GU24 compact fluorescent versions.
Choose your location type:
- Damp Location- Any location, indoors or out that is not in direct contact with water.
- WET- Single outdoor sheltered socket for wet locations (this is an open-top fixture suitable for rainy locations; use bulb coated for shatter resistance (not included).
- WETST- Sealed top for wet location (Available with CFL option only; add CFL option).
Material(s): Ceramic, Glass
Dimensions: 6.75"W X 13.75"H X 4.5" Extension
Lamp Type: CFL, INCANDESCENT
Bulbs: 1 X 60W 120V E12(candelabra base) incandescent (not included) OR 1 X 13W 120V GU24 compact fluorescent lamp (included)
Listing: UL, DAMP LOCATION, WET LOCATION
Model(s): RE110-BG-WF RE110-GM-TG RE110-MR-FR
A19 has been fueled by inspiration, with a commitment to both the environment and their community since 1998. Woman-owned and operated in a family-like environment, A19's products are handmade in Southern California. A19 has not only committed themselves to making the environment a better place, but focuses on supporting their community. They hire locally, treat their employees like family, and promote education throughout the community. A19 continues to respect their environment by choosing more environmentally friendly ways of manufacturing and distributing, including packaging their products in fully recyclable boxes. A19 successfully blends their innovative vision with traditionally skilled artisans to create a high quality, distinctive form.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match