Tilos Wall Sconce
+ Free Shipping100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
Design by A19 Lighting.
Our simple and handsome Tilos Wall Sconce offers generous up and down-lighting in a compact, smooth half cylinder shape. Available in two sizes, Tilos can be left as is, in our lovely white unfinished bisque, or painted, glazed, or finished to suit your needs.
- American-made paintable ceramic wall sconce.
- UL listed for damp locations (indoor and outdoor)
- Offered in incandescent or GU24 compact fluorescent versions.
These fixtures come as a neutral white bisque you can use the neutral bisque for a clean and simple look, or they can be easily painted with any latex or acrylic paint. No primer is necessary unless oil-based paint is used. When used in exterior applications painting or sealing is recommended. Painting instructions are included with each fixture.
Choose your location type:
- Damp Location- Any location, indoors or out that is not in direct contact with water.
- WET- Single outdoor sheltered socket for wet locations (this is an open-top fixture suitable for rainy locations; use bulb coated for shatter resistance (not included).
- WETST- Sealed top for wet location.
- 212 - Tilos: 7.75"W X 10.25"H X 4" Extension
- 222 - Great Tilos: 16"W X 18"H X 8" Extension
Lamp Type: INCANDESCENT, CFL
- 212: 1 X 100W 120V E26(medium base) A19 incandescent (not included) OR 1 X 100W Double Envelope E26(medium base) Halogen bulb (not included) OR 1 X 13W 120V GU24 compact fluorescent lamp (included) OR 1 X 26W 120V GU24 compact fluorescent lamp (included)
- 222: 2 X 100W 120V E26(medium base) A19 incandescent(not included) OR 2 X 100W Double Envelope E26(medium base) Halogen bulb (not included) OR 2 X 13W 120V GU24 compact fluorescent lamp (included) OR 2 X 26W 120V GU24 compact fluorescent lamp (included)
Listing: UL, ADA, WET LOCATION, DAMP LOCATION
Model(s): 212 212WET 212WETST 212HAL 212HALWET 212HALWETST 212CFL13 212CFL13WET 212CFL13WETST 212CFL26 212CFL26WET 212CFL26WETST 222 222WET 222WETST 222HAL 222HALWET 222HALWETST 222CFL13 222CFL13WET 222CFL13WETST 222CFL26 222CFL26WET 222CFL26WETST
A19 has been fueled by inspiration, with a commitment to both the environment and their community since 1998. Woman-owned and operated in a family-like environment, A19's products are handmade in Southern California. A19 has not only committed themselves to making the environment a better place, but focuses on supporting their community. They hire locally, treat their employees like family, and promote education throughout the community. A19 continues to respect their environment by choosing more environmentally friendly ways of manufacturing and distributing, including packaging their products in fully recyclable boxes. A19 successfully blends their innovative vision with traditionally skilled artisans to create a high quality, distinctive form.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match