Treviso Suspension Light
+ Free Shipping100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
Design by Federico DeMajo, 2013.
By Ai Lati.
A study in elegant simplicity. The Treviso Suspension Light is comprised of triplex blown glass and painted metal polycarbonate base. Pendant available in 4 sizes and 2 color options, white and black.
Material(s): Glass, Metal
- LL121103: 15.76"D; overall height 47.3"
- LL121203: 19.7"D; overall height 47.3"
- LL121303: 23.64"D; overall height 47.3"
- LL121403: 31.52"D; overall height 47.3"
Lamp Type: INCANDESCENT, COMPACT FLUORESCENT, CFL, FLUORESCENT
- LL121103: 1 X 60W 120V E26 (medium base) incandescent lamp (not included)
- LL121203: 2 X 60W 120V E26 (medium base) incandescent lamp (not included)
- LL121303: 2 X 75W 120V E26 (medium base) incandescent lamp (not included)
- LL121403: 5 X 75W 120V E26 (medium base) incandescent lamp (not included)
Listing: UL, IP20
Model(s): LL121103B LL121203B LL121303B LL121403B LL121103N LL121203N LL121303N LL121403N
The story of Federico de Majo has its beginnings in the family business on the island of Murano. It was here, in the mid-1970s, that he began, as did artistic glass in general.
See other lights/products from Federico de Majo
...yet this job is hardship, sweat and tension. You can never get away, far from it; the group requires the everybodys continuous attention. But it is pure joy to be in furnace at dawn, to see the dance begin to the warm music of the glass pot, to be next to these jugglers, to share the desire to realize our thoughts. Thank you unknown artists, your glass is our happiness. -Federico de Majo.
Ai Lati (Italy) takes Venetian glassblowing + craftsmanship to Eastern Europe to create glass fixtures of contemporary color and beauty at an affordable price.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match