One Line Table Lamp
This product is no longer available.100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
Design by Ora Ito.
Table standing luminaire for direct task fluorescent lighting.
- Body with steel support in extruded aluminum in pale grey finish.
- Base in die-cast aluminum, rotatable 360°.
- Diffuser in injected molded polycarbonate with slightly protruding transparent side screen housing a miniature T2 fluorescent light source.
- Electronic ballast located in base.
- On/off switch located on body.
Notes: UL Listed.
Material(s): Steel, Aluminum, Polycarbonate
Dimensions: 25"W X 15.9"H
Lamp Type: FLUORESCENT
Bulbs: 1 x 11W Axial T2 fluorescent bulb (included)
Listing: UL, CUL
Manufacturer Specifications: Click to download specifications.
The Artemide Group, founded by Ernesto Gismondi in 1959, operates throughout the world and aims to satisfy all lighting needs by reinforcing its position as a world leader in the lighting industry. For more than forty years, Artemide has aimed to propose light as a companion to people, both as a source of physical pleasure as well as a mental comfort. Artemide showcases products capable of meeting people's multiple needs, while offering the light performance characteristics most suited to each moment of life. Artemide offers a production structure that can offer expertise in the processing of both traditional and modern materials. The vast range of designs reflects the commitment of Artemide to provide a product that is guaranteed with an image that is strong and consistent.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match