+ Free Shipping100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
Design by Giuseppe Maurizio Scutellà, 2009.
Cable suspension mounted luminaire for indirect halogen or LED illumination.
- White finish, aluminum structure.
- One continuous slender piece of aluminum is used to create a unique spiral.
- Ceiling canopy in steel with thermoplastic cover.
- Stainless steel suspension cables.
- Mounts to standard electrical junction boxes.
Winner of the prestigious 2009 Red Dot Design Award.
Material(s): Aluminum, Steel, Thermoplastic
Dimensions: 39.75"W X 30.9"H
Lamp Type: HALOGEN, INCANDESCENT, LED
- Halogen: 1 X 300W 120V R7s T3 118mm linear halogen lamp (included)
- LED: 1 X 54W 120V LED module; 3000K (warm white), 3770 lumens (included)
Manufacturer Specifications: Click to download specifications.
Model(s): 1239018A 1254018A
The Artemide Group, founded by Ernesto Gismondi in 1959, operates throughout the world and aims to satisfy all lighting needs by reinforcing its position as a world leader in the lighting industry. For more than forty years, Artemide has aimed to propose light as a companion to people, both as a source of physical pleasure as well as a mental comfort. Artemide showcases products capable of meeting people's multiple needs, while offering the light performance characteristics most suited to each moment of life. Artemide offers a production structure that can offer expertise in the processing of both traditional and modern materials. The vast range of designs reflects the commitment of Artemide to provide a product that is guaranteed with an image that is strong and consistent.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match