New Cefiso Outdoor Light
+ Free Shipping100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
Design by Alessandro Pedretti (Studio Rota & Partners)By Artemide.
The Ceifos Outdoor Light can be used as a wall, ceiling or floor light. Composed of an aluminum body and terminal board. The Ceifos Outdoor Light is adjustable, featuring a base that rotates up to 180° and body tilting up to 90° which can be locked by dowels. Electronic driver is integrated into the body.
The lens is available in three different beams: spot, flood and wall wash.
- Spot: concentrated luminous flow to highlight details, avoiding unwanted light dispersion.
- Flood: wide luminous flow suitable for lighting of large areas.
- Wall Washer: elliptical distribution of the luminous flow suitable for wall washer effect.
Available in two sizes with grey white or grey anthracite finishes.
Material(s): Aluminum, Metal, Glass, Steel, Metal, Silicone, Polymer
- 010W, 039W, 0ELW: 5.625"L X 1.625"W X 12.3125"H
- 110W, 139W, 1ELW: 7.6875"L X 2.375"W X 16.875"H
Lamp Type: LED
- 010W: 9 LED modules totaling 22 Watts; 3000K (warm white), 959 lumens, 80 CRI (included)
- 039W: 9 LED modules totaling 22 Watts; 3000K (warm white), 764 lumens, 80 CRI (included)
- 0ELW: 9 LED modules totaling 22 Watts; 3000K (warm white), 830 lumens, 80 CRI (included)
- 110W: 16 LED modules totaling 37 Watts; 3000K (warm white), 1637 lumens, 80 CRI (included)
- 139W: 16 LED modules totaling 37 Watts; 3000K (warm white), 1358 lumens, 80 CRI (included)
- 1ELW: 16 LED modules totaling 37 Watts; 3000K (warm white), 1477 lumens, 80 CRI (included)
Listing: CUL, UL, IP65
Model(s): T418010W08 T418010W18 T418039W08 T418039W18 T4180ELW08 T4180ELW18 T418110W08 T418110W18 T418139W08 T418139W18 T4181ELW08 T4181ELW18
The Artemide Group since 1959, has offered not only lamps for moments of relaxation at home, but also large sophisticated
installations for illuminating public and private professional activities.
Artemide's technological and productive expertise is achieved through research and development centers, with product planning
and engineering, laboratories for technical conformity and self-certification tests, and production units equipped with state-of-
the-art processes. A production structure that can offer expertise in the processing of traditional materials such as glass,
as well as the capacity of innovation with novel materials, such as titanium. Artemide's vast range of options reflects the
commitment of the whole organization to provide a product guaranteed by the Artemide brand, throughout the world, with an image
that is strong and consistent: that of a leader in the lighting field.
Renowned lighting series issued by Artemide include the versatile Tizio and Tolomeo, Logico, Melampo, Castore, and color-changing Metamorfosi. Over the years, many designers have created beautiful works of lighting art for Artemide. More recently, Ron Rezek's line of practical and affordable designs, including many wall sconces, bath lights and mirrors was acquired by Artemide.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match