4 Narrow Beams, Grey White
New Effetto Round Outdoor Wall Light
+ Free Shipping100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
Design by Ernesto Gismondi.By Artemide.
The Effetto Round Outdoor Wall Light is available with 1, 2 or 4 light beams using monochromatic LED light sources. Light-diffusing lenses optimize the optical performance of the beams and establish their width ‐ narrow or large. Available in grey white or rust finishes.
Material(s): Aluminum, Metal, Steel, Metal, Polycarbonate, Polymer
Dimensions: 6.3125"D X 5.5"H
Lamp Type: LED
- 21NW - 1 Narrow Beam: 1 X 4.5W LED module; 3000K (warm white), 7 lumens, 80 CRI (included)
- 21LW - 1 Large Beam: 1 X 4.5W LED module; 3000K (warm white), 9 lumens, 80 CRI (included)
- 12NW - 2 Narrow Beams: 2 LED modules totaling 9 watts; 3000K (warm white), 13 lumens, 80 CRI (included)
- 1NLW - 1 Narrow Beam and 1 Large Beam: 2 LED modules totaling 9 watts; 3000K (warm white), 16 lumens, 80 CRI (included)
- 12LW - 2 Large Beams: 2 LED modules totaling 9 watts; 3000K (warm white), 19 lumens, 80 CRI (included)
- 04NW - 4 Narrow Beams: 4 LED modules totaling 18 watts; 3000K (warm white), 26 lumens, 80 CRI (included)
- 04LW - 4 Large Beams: 4 LED modules totaling 18 watts; 3000K (warm white), 37 lumens, 80 CRI (included)
Listing: CUL, UL, IP65
Model(s): T42121NW08 T42121NW18 T42121LW08 T42121LW18 T42112NW08 T42112NW18 T4211NLW08 T4211NLW18 T42112LW08 T42112LW18 T42104NW08 T42104NW18 T42004LW08 T42004LW18
Ernesto Gismondi was born in 1931 in San Remo, Italy, and studied aeronautical and missile engineering in Milan and Rome. In 1959, he founded the company Artemide. In the early 1980's Ernesto Gismondi was a member of the Memphis collective group, founded by Ettore Sottsass. With his pioneering design spirit, Ernesto Gismondi ranks among the leading figures in the international design scene. He has created many classic lamp designs that continue to be popular today.See other lights/products from Ernesto Gismondi
The Artemide Group since 1959, has offered not only lamps for moments of relaxation at home, but also large sophisticated
installations for illuminating public and private professional activities.
Artemide's technological and productive expertise is achieved through research and development centers, with product planning
and engineering, laboratories for technical conformity and self-certification tests, and production units equipped with state-of-
the-art processes. A production structure that can offer expertise in the processing of traditional materials such as glass,
as well as the capacity of innovation with novel materials, such as titanium. Artemide's vast range of options reflects the
commitment of the whole organization to provide a product guaranteed by the Artemide brand, throughout the world, with an image
that is strong and consistent: that of a leader in the lighting field.
Renowned lighting series issued by Artemide include the versatile Tizio and Tolomeo, Logico, Melampo, Castore, and color-changing Metamorfosi. Over the years, many designers have created beautiful works of lighting art for Artemide. More recently, Ron Rezek's line of practical and affordable designs, including many wall sconces, bath lights and mirrors was acquired by Artemide.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match