New Epulo Outdoor Light
+ Free Shipping100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
Design by Ernesto Gismondi.By Artemide.
The Epulo Outdoor Light features adjustable direct emission and high performance LED light sources. Composed of an aluminum body with silk screened tempered glass siliconed flush with the body to avoid backwater. 180° rotatable base with 45° side tile and 90° front body tilt. The Epulo Outdoor Light can be mounted on the ceiling, wall or used as a floor lamp.
PMMA lenses in three different beam versions: Spot, Food and Wall Washer.
- Spot: Concentrated luminous flow to highlight details avoiding unwanted light dispersion.
- Flood: Wide luminous flow suitable for lighting of large areas.
- Wall Washer: Elliptical distribution of the luminous flow.
Available in two sizes with grey white or anthracite grey finishes.
Material(s): Aluminum, Metal, Steel, Metal, Polycarbonate, Polymer
- 9 - 13: 6.125"L X 5.125"W X 12.3125"H
- 8 - 18: 6.125"L X 7.0625"W X 15.25"H
Lamp Type: LED
- Epulo 13 - 10W - Spot Beam: 9 LED modules totaling 22 watts; 3000K (warm white), 879 lumens, 80 CRI (included)
- Epulo 13 - 39W - Flood Beam: 9 LED modules totaling 22 watts; 3000K (warm white), 924 lumens, 80 CRI (included)
- Epulo 13 - ELW - Wall Washer Beam: 9 LED modules totaling 22 watts; 3000K (warm white), 971 lumens, 80 CRI (included)
- Epulo 18 - 10W - Spot Beam: 16 LED modules totaling 37 watts; 3000K (warm white), 1554 lumens, 80 CRI (included)
- Epulo 18 - 39W - Flood Beam: 16 LED modules totaling 37 watts; 3000K (warm white), 1519lumens, 80 CRI (included)
- Epulo 18 - ELW - Wall Washer Beam: 16 LED modules totaling 37 watts; 3000K (warm white), 1643 lumens, 80 CRI (included)
Listing: CUL, UL, IP65
Model(s): T418910W08 T418910W18 T418939W08 T418939W18 T4189ELW08 T4189ELW18 T418810W08 T418810W18 T418839W08 T418839W18 T4188ELW08 T4188ELW18
Ernesto Gismondi was born in 1931 in San Remo, Italy, and studied aeronautical and missile engineering in Milan and Rome. In 1959, he founded the company Artemide. In the early 1980's Ernesto Gismondi was a member of the Memphis collective group, founded by Ettore Sottsass. With his pioneering design spirit, Ernesto Gismondi ranks among the leading figures in the international design scene. He has created many classic lamp designs that continue to be popular today.See other lights/products from Ernesto Gismondi
The Artemide Group since 1959, has offered not only lamps for moments of relaxation at home, but also large sophisticated
installations for illuminating public and private professional activities.
Artemide's technological and productive expertise is achieved through research and development centers, with product planning
and engineering, laboratories for technical conformity and self-certification tests, and production units equipped with state-of-
the-art processes. A production structure that can offer expertise in the processing of traditional materials such as glass,
as well as the capacity of innovation with novel materials, such as titanium. Artemide's vast range of options reflects the
commitment of the whole organization to provide a product guaranteed by the Artemide brand, throughout the world, with an image
that is strong and consistent: that of a leader in the lighting field.
Renowned lighting series issued by Artemide include the versatile Tizio and Tolomeo, Logico, Melampo, Castore, and color-changing Metamorfosi. Over the years, many designers have created beautiful works of lighting art for Artemide. More recently, Ron Rezek's line of practical and affordable designs, including many wall sconces, bath lights and mirrors was acquired by Artemide.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match