New Epulo Outdoor Light
+ Free Shipping100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
Design by Ernesto Gismondi.By Artemide.
The Epulo Outdoor Light features adjustable direct emission and high performance LED light sources. Composed of an aluminum body with silk screened tempered glass siliconed flush with the body to avoid backwater. 180° rotatable base with 45° side tile and 90° front body tilt. The Epulo Outdoor Light can be mounted on the ceiling, wall or used as a floor lamp.
PMMA lenses in three different beam versions: Spot, Food and Wall Washer.
- Spot: Concentrated luminous flow to highlight details avoiding unwanted light dispersion.
- Flood: Wide luminous flow suitable for lighting of large areas.
- Wall Washer: Elliptical distribution of the luminous flow.
Available in two sizes with grey white or anthracite grey finishes.
Material(s): Aluminum, Metal, Steel, Metal, Polycarbonate, Polymer
- 9 - 13: 6.125"L X 5.125"W X 12.3125"H
- 8 - 18: 6.125"L X 7.0625"W X 15.25"H
Lamp Type: LED
- Epulo 13 - 10W - Spot Beam: 9 LED modules totaling 22 watts; 3000K (warm white), 879 lumens, 80 CRI (included)
- Epulo 13 - 39W - Flood Beam: 9 LED modules totaling 22 watts; 3000K (warm white), 924 lumens, 80 CRI (included)
- Epulo 13 - ELW - Wall Washer Beam: 9 LED modules totaling 22 watts; 3000K (warm white), 971 lumens, 80 CRI (included)
- Epulo 18 - 10W - Spot Beam: 16 LED modules totaling 37 watts; 3000K (warm white), 1554 lumens, 80 CRI (included)
- Epulo 18 - 39W - Flood Beam: 16 LED modules totaling 37 watts; 3000K (warm white), 1519lumens, 80 CRI (included)
- Epulo 18 - ELW - Wall Washer Beam: 16 LED modules totaling 37 watts; 3000K (warm white), 1643 lumens, 80 CRI (included)
Listing: CUL, UL, IP65
Model(s): T418910W08 T418910W18 T418939W08 T418939W18 T4189ELW08 T4189ELW18 T418810W08 T418810W18 T418839W08 T418839W18 T4188ELW08 T4188ELW18
Ernesto Gismondi was born in 1931 in San Remo, Italy, and studied aeronautical and missile engineering in Milan and Rome. In 1959, he founded the company Artemide. In the early 1980's Ernesto Gismondi was a member of the Memphis collective group, founded by Ettore Sottsass. With his pioneering design spirit, Ernesto Gismondi ranks among the leading figures in the international design scene. He has created many classic lamp designs that continue to be popular today.See other lights/products from Ernesto Gismondi
The Artemide Group, founded by Ernesto Gismondi in 1959, operates throughout the world and aims to satisfy all lighting needs by reinforcing its position as a world leader in the lighting industry. For more than forty years, Artemide has aimed to propose light as a companion to people, both as a source of physical pleasure as well as a mental comfort. Artemide showcases products capable of meeting people's multiple needs, while offering the light performance characteristics most suited to each moment of life. Artemide offers a production structure that can offer expertise in the processing of both traditional and modern materials. The vast range of designs reflects the commitment of Artemide to provide a product that is guaranteed with an image that is strong and consistent.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match