New Falange Outdoor Light
+ Free Shipping100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
Design by Wilmotte & Industries.By Artemide.
The Falange Outdoor Light features adjustable direct emission from high-performance LED modules. Composed of 180° rotatable aluminum body with an electronic driver integrated into the body. The Falange Outdoor Light can be used as wall, ceiling or floor lighting.
PMMA lenses available in three different beam options: Spot, Flood and Wall Washer.
- Spot: Concentrated luminous flow to highlight details, avoiding unwanted light dispersion.
- Flood: Wide luminous flow; suitable for lighting large areas.
- Wall Washer: Elliptical distribution of luminous flow.
Available in square or rectangular sizes in grey white or anthracite grey finishes.
Material(s): Aluminum, Metal, Glass
- 0 - Square: 5.3125"L X 4.125"W X 8.4375"H; Head: 5.3125" Square
- 1 - Rectangular: 9.375"L X 4.125"W X 8.4375"H; Head: 9.375"W X 5.3125"H
Lamp Type: LED
- Square 10K - Spot Beam: 9 LED modules totaling 27 watts; 3000K (warm white), 879 lumens, 80 CRI (included)
- Square 39K - Flood Beam: 9 LED modules totaling 27 watts; 3000K (warm white), 924 lumens, 80 CRI (included)
- Square ELF - Wall Washer Beam: 9 LED modules totaling 27 watts; 3000K (warm white), 971 lumens, 80 CRI (included)
- Rectangular 10K - Spot Beam: 18 LED modules totaling 44 watts; 3000K (warm white), 1917 lumens, 80 CRI (included)
- Rectangular 39K - Flood Beam: 18 LED modules totaling 44 watts; 3000K (warm white), 1529 lumens, 80 CRI (included)
- Rectangular ELK - Wall Washer Beam: 18 LED modules totaling 44 watts; 3000K (warm white), 1661 lumens, 80 CRI (included)
Listing: CUL, UL, IP65
Model(s): NL3000010K002UL NL3000010K005UL NL3000039K002UL NL3000039K005UL NL30000ELK002UL NL30000ELK005UL NL3000110K002UL NL3000110K005UL NL3000139K002UL NL3000139K005UL NL30001ELK002UL NL30001ELK002UL
The Artemide Group since 1959, has offered not only lamps for moments of relaxation at home, but also large sophisticated
installations for illuminating public and private professional activities.
Artemide's technological and productive expertise is achieved through research and development centers, with product planning
and engineering, laboratories for technical conformity and self-certification tests, and production units equipped with state-of-
the-art processes. A production structure that can offer expertise in the processing of traditional materials such as glass,
as well as the capacity of innovation with novel materials, such as titanium. Artemide's vast range of options reflects the
commitment of the whole organization to provide a product guaranteed by the Artemide brand, throughout the world, with an image
that is strong and consistent: that of a leader in the lighting field.
Renowned lighting series issued by Artemide include the versatile Tizio and Tolomeo, Logico, Melampo, Castore, and color-changing Metamorfosi. Over the years, many designers have created beautiful works of lighting art for Artemide. More recently, Ron Rezek's line of practical and affordable designs, including many wall sconces, bath lights and mirrors was acquired by Artemide.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match