Mouette Asymmetrical Suspension Light
+ Free Shipping100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
Design by Willmotte & Associes, 2004.
The Mouette Asymmetrical Suspension Light is composed of an extruded aluminum structure with rotational molded polypropylene diffuser and steel suspension wires. Available in 14W fluorescent, 24W fluorescent or dimmable fluorescent lamping options.
Winner of the Reddot: Best of the Best Reddot Design Award 2005.
Material(s): Polypropylene, Polymer, Aluminum, Metal
- 77"W X 16"H; 83" max height
- Arms: 1 X 44"W AND 1 X 23"W
Lamp Type: FLUORESCENT
- L860418S - 14W + 28W: 2 X 24W 120V T5 fluorescent (not included) AND 2 X 28W 120V T5 fluorescent (not included)
- L860418 - 24W + 54W: 2 X 24W 120V G5 T5 HO fluorescent (not included) AND 2 X 54W 120V G5 T5 HO fluorescent (not included)
- L860418DIMADV - 24W + 54W / Dimmable: 2 X 24W 120V G5 T5 HO fluorescent (not included) AND 2 X 54W 120V G5 T5 HO fluorescent (not included)
Manufacturer Specifications: Click to download specifications.
Model(s): L860418S L860418 L860418DIMADV
The Artemide Group, founded by Ernesto Gismondi in 1959, operates throughout the world and aims to satisfy all lighting needs by reinforcing its position as a world leader in the lighting industry. For more than forty years, Artemide has aimed to propose light as a companion to people, both as a source of physical pleasure as well as a mental comfort. Artemide showcases products capable of meeting people's multiple needs, while offering the light performance characteristics most suited to each moment of life. Artemide offers a production structure that can offer expertise in the processing of both traditional and modern materials. The vast range of designs reflects the commitment of Artemide to provide a product that is guaranteed with an image that is strong and consistent.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match