Onfale Table Lamp
+ Free Shipping100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
Design by Luciano Vistosi, 1978.
The Onfale Table Lamp is composed of a handblown venetian glass body and diffuser with a transparent crystal edge. Available in three sizes; small, medium, or large. Features dual switching for medium and large sized options. On/off switch on cord.
- Small: 7.88"D X 10.25"H; Base: 3.94"D
- Medium: 11"D X 13.56"H; Base: 4.75"D
- Large: 14.19"D X 17.94"H; Base: 5.5"D
Lamp Type: INCANDESCENT
- Small: 1 X 60W 120V E12(candelabra base) G16.5 incandescent (not included)
- Medium: 1 X 60W 120V E12(candelabra base) G16.5 incandescent (not included) AND 1 X 25W 120V E12(candelabra base) G16.5 incandescent (not included)
- Large: 1 X 40W 120V E12(candelabra base) G16.5 incandescent (not included) AND 1 X 75W 120V E26(medium base) incandescent (not included)
Manufacturer Specifications: Click to download specifications.
Model(s): A006305 A006505 A006405
The Artemide Group, founded by Ernesto Gismondi in 1959, operates throughout the world and aims to satisfy all lighting needs by reinforcing its position as a world leader in the lighting industry. For more than forty years, Artemide has aimed to propose light as a companion to people, both as a source of physical pleasure as well as a mental comfort. Artemide showcases products capable of meeting people's multiple needs, while offering the light performance characteristics most suited to each moment of life. Artemide offers a production structure that can offer expertise in the processing of both traditional and modern materials. The vast range of designs reflects the commitment of Artemide to provide a product that is guaranteed with an image that is strong and consistent.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match