New Orcamo Recessed Outdoor Ceiling Light
+ Free Shipping100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
Design by Ernesto Gismondi.By Artemide.
The Orcamo Recessed Outdoor Ceiling Light is a family of ceiling recessed luminaries with direct emission from high-performance LEDs. Composed of an aluminum body and black silkscreen tempered glass.
Offered in round or square shapes with an electronic driver integrated into the body. Ships with 11.5" of 3-conductor cable for electrical connection.
Available in adjustable spot or adjustable flood beams.
- Adjustable Spot: Concentrated luminous flow to highlight details while avoiding unwanted light dispersion. 6° beam spread.
- Fixed Flood: Wide luminous flow for lighting large areas. 36° beam spread.
Ceiling cut-out dimensions: 6.125"D or 6.125"Square.
Material(s): Aluminum, Metal, Glass
- Round: 5.875"D X 5"H (housing depth)
- Square: 5.875"Square X 5"H (housing depth)
Lamp Type: LED
- T413010W08 / T409919 - Round / Adjustable Spot Beam: 4 LED modules totaling 7.5 watts; 3000K (warm white), 167 lumens, 80 CRI (included)
- T413039W08 / T409919 - Round / Adjustable Flood Beam: 4 LED modules totaling 7.5 watts; 3000K (warm white), 249 lumens, 80 CRI (included)
- T412010W08 / T409920 - Square / Adjustable Spot Beam: 4 LED modules totaling 7.5 watts; 3000K (warm white), 167 lumens, 80 CRI (included)
- T412039W08 / T409920 - Square / Adjustable Flood Beam: 4 LED modules totaling 7.5 watts; 3000K (warm white), 249 lumens, 80 CRI (included)
Listing: CUL, UL, IP65, IP67
Model(s): T413010W08 T413039W08 T412010W08 T412039W08 T409919 T409920
Ernesto Gismondi was born in 1931 in San Remo, Italy, and studied aeronautical and missile engineering in Milan and Rome. In 1959, he founded the company Artemide. In the early 1980's Ernesto Gismondi was a member of the Memphis collective group, founded by Ettore Sottsass. With his pioneering design spirit, Ernesto Gismondi ranks among the leading figures in the international design scene. He has created many classic lamp designs that continue to be popular today.See other lights/products from Ernesto Gismondi
The Artemide Group since 1959, has offered not only lamps for moments of relaxation at home, but also large sophisticated
installations for illuminating public and private professional activities.
Artemide's technological and productive expertise is achieved through research and development centers, with product planning
and engineering, laboratories for technical conformity and self-certification tests, and production units equipped with state-of-
the-art processes. A production structure that can offer expertise in the processing of traditional materials such as glass,
as well as the capacity of innovation with novel materials, such as titanium. Artemide's vast range of options reflects the
commitment of the whole organization to provide a product guaranteed by the Artemide brand, throughout the world, with an image
that is strong and consistent: that of a leader in the lighting field.
Renowned lighting series issued by Artemide include the versatile Tizio and Tolomeo, Logico, Melampo, Castore, and color-changing Metamorfosi. Over the years, many designers have created beautiful works of lighting art for Artemide. More recently, Ron Rezek's line of practical and affordable designs, including many wall sconces, bath lights and mirrors was acquired by Artemide.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match