Talo Suspension Light
+ Free Shipping100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
Design by Neil Poulton, 2001.By Artemide.
The Talo Suspension Light is a cable suspended luminary for direct and indirect fluorescent lighting. Composed of a painted aluminum body with an opal polycarbonate lower diffuser and a thermoplastic resin canopy. Available in mono or double tube, on the same line, in different lengths according to the power of the light source. The suspension cables are also the feed cables. Available in white or silver/grey finishes. Supplied with a 120V electronic fluorescent ballast. The Talo Suspension Light cannot accommodate a dimming ballast.
Reddot Design Award 2002 - Essen (Deutschland).
Material(s): Resin, Plastic, Aluminum, Metal, Polycarbonate, Polymer
- 0594018A and 0594028A - 90: 35.625"W X 2.75"H; 63" max height
- 0595018A and 0595028A - 120: 47.4375"W X 2.75"H; 63" max height
- 0596018A and 0596028A - 150: 59.25"W X 2.75"H; 63" max height
- 0599018A and 0599028A - 180: 70.6875"W X 2.75"H; 63" max height
- 0600018A and 0600028A - 240: 94.3125"W X 2.75"H; 63" max height
- Canopy: 19.29"L
Lamp Type: COMPACT FLUORESCENT, CFL, FLUORESCENT
- 0594018A and 0594028A - 90: 1 X 39W 120V G5 T5 high output fluorescent (not included)
- 0595018A and 0595028A - 120: 1 X 54W 120V G5 T5 high output fluorescent (not included)
- 0596018A and 0596028A - 150: 1 X 80W 120V G5 T5 high output fluorescent (not included)
- 0599018A and 0599028A - 180: 2 X 39W 120V G5 T5 high output fluorescent (not included)
- 0600018A and 0600028A - 240: 2 X 54W 120V G5 T5 high output fluorescent (not included)
Listing: CETL, IP20
Manufacturer Specifications: Click to download specifications.
Instructions: Click to download instructions.
Model(s): 0594018A 0594028A 0595018A 0595028A 0599018A 0599028A 0600018A 0600028A
Neil Poulton, born in 1963, is a Scottish product designer who has lived and worked in Paris since 1991. He is best known for his designs in the fields of technology and lighting design. Poulton gained a Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Design Technology at Napier University in Edinburgh in 1985 and was awarded the SIAD Chartered Society of Designers Student Product Designer Of The Year. In 1988 he gained a Masters degree in design at the Domus Academy in Milan, Italy, under Italian architect Andrea Branzi and designer Alberto Meda. Poulton's tutors included Italian architect Ettore Sottsass, German industrial designer Richard Sapper, Isao Hosoe and Anna Castelli Ferrieri. He specializes in the design of 'deceptively simple-looking mass-produced objects' and has won numerous international design awards.See other lights/products from Neil Poulton
The Artemide Group, founded by Ernesto Gismondi in 1959, operates throughout the world and aims to satisfy all lighting needs by reinforcing its position as a world leader in the lighting industry. For more than forty years, Artemide has aimed to propose light as a companion to people, both as a source of physical pleasure as well as a mental comfort. Artemide showcases products capable of meeting people's multiple needs, while offering the light performance characteristics most suited to each moment of life. Artemide offers a production structure that can offer expertise in the processing of both traditional and modern materials. The vast range of designs reflects the commitment of Artemide to provide a product that is guaranteed with an image that is strong and consistent.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match