Talo Wall Light
+ Free Shipping100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
Design by Neil Poulton, 2001, 2002.By Artemide.
The Talo Wall Light is composed of a painted aluminum body with die-cast aluminum end pieces. Available in four sizes in white or silver/grey finishes with high output or high efficiency fluorescent lamping options. Supplied with 120V electronic fluorescent ballast. Please note the Talo Wall Light cannot accommodate dimming ballasts.
Reddot Design Award 2002 - Essen (Deutschland).
ADA Compliant. UL Listed.
Material(s): Aluminum, Metal
- 90: 36"W X 3.9375"H; 1.5"Extension
- 120: 48"W X 3.9375"H; 1.5"Extension
- 150: 60"W X 3.9375"H; 1.5"Extension
- 180: 71"W X 3.9375"H; 1.5"Extension
- 240: 95"W X 3.9375"H; 1.5"Extension
Lamp Type: COMPACT FLUORESCENT, CFL, FLUORESCENT
- 0588018A and 0588028A - 90 / High Output: 1 X 39W 120V G5 T5 high output fluorescent (not included)
- 0589018A and 0589028A - 120 / High Output: 1 X 54W 120V G5 T5 high output fluorescent (not included)
- 0590018A and 0590028A - 150 / High Output: 1 X 80W 120V G5 T5 high output fluorescent (not included)
- 0590018A-35W and 0590028A-35W - 150 / High Efficiency: 1 X 35W 120V G5 T5 high efficiency fluorescent (not included)
- 0597018A and 0597028A - 180 / High Output: 2 X 39W 120V G5 T5 high output fluorescent (not included)
- 0598018A and 0598028A - 240 / High Output: 2 X 54W 120V G5 T5 high output fluorescent (not included)
- 0598018A-28W and 0598028A-28W - 240 / High Efficiency: 2 X 28W 120V G5 T5 high efficiency fluorescent (not included)
Listing: IP20, CUL, UL, ADA
Manufacturer Specifications: Click to download specifications.
Instructions: Click to download instructions.
Model(s): 0588018A 0588028A 0589018A 0589028A 0590018A 0590028A 0590018A-35W 0590028A-35W 0597018A 0597028A 0598018A 0598028 0598018A-28W 0598028A-28W
Neil Poulton, born in 1963, is a Scottish product designer who has lived and worked in Paris since 1991. He is best known for his designs in the fields of technology and lighting design. Poulton gained a Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Design Technology at Napier University in Edinburgh in 1985 and was awarded the SIAD Chartered Society of Designers Student Product Designer Of The Year. In 1988 he gained a Masters degree in design at the Domus Academy in Milan, Italy, under Italian architect Andrea Branzi and designer Alberto Meda. Poulton's tutors included Italian architect Ettore Sottsass, German industrial designer Richard Sapper, Isao Hosoe and Anna Castelli Ferrieri. He specializes in the design of 'deceptively simple-looking mass-produced objects' and has won numerous international design awards.See other lights/products from Neil Poulton
The Artemide Group since 1959, has offered not only lamps for moments of relaxation at home, but also large sophisticated
installations for illuminating public and private professional activities.
Artemide's technological and productive expertise is achieved through research and development centers, with product planning
and engineering, laboratories for technical conformity and self-certification tests, and production units equipped with state-of-
the-art processes. A production structure that can offer expertise in the processing of traditional materials such as glass,
as well as the capacity of innovation with novel materials, such as titanium. Artemide's vast range of options reflects the
commitment of the whole organization to provide a product guaranteed by the Artemide brand, throughout the world, with an image
that is strong and consistent: that of a leader in the lighting field.
Renowned lighting series issued by Artemide include the versatile Tizio and Tolomeo, Logico, Melampo, Castore, and color-changing Metamorfosi. Over the years, many designers have created beautiful works of lighting art for Artemide. More recently, Ron Rezek's line of practical and affordable designs, including many wall sconces, bath lights and mirrors was acquired by Artemide.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match