Velvet Suspension Light
+ Free Shipping100% Price Match
Design by Fly Design, 2010.
Made in Italy, by Axo Light.
Collection with suspension, ceiling, wall and floor lamps. The lampshade has a truncated cone shape and is covered with flame retardant Micro 2000 fabric (polyester and cotton), which has a suede effect and comes in various colors. The rich velvet appearance combined wih the sleek clean lines allow this family to be used with a variety of decor styles. The radial light diffuser made with ponge fabric stripes comes in several colors.
Velvet Suspension is available in four sizes. Small and medium produce direct illumination; the large and extra-large will produce direct and indirect illumination. Choice of seven color combinations. Lamping is available in incandescent or fluorescent with electronic ballast.
Notes: Additional colors and lamping choices are available for order (see spec sheet). Please contact our Sales Department for further assistance, 866.428.9289.
Material(s): Flame Retardant Micro 2000 Fabric Which Has Suede Effect; Ponge Fabric
- US VEL 050: 19.63"D X 13.75"H; 128" maximum overall height
- US VEL 070: 27.5"D X 17.38"H; 129.88" maximum overall height
- US VEL 100: 39.38"D X 24.75"H; 137.75" maximum overall height
- US VEL 160: 63"D X 35.38"H; 149.63" maximum overall height
Lamp Type: INCANDESCENT, FLUORESCENT
- USVEL050 E26: 1 X 23W 120V E26 (medium base) self-ballasted compact fluorescent (not included)
- USVEL050 FLE: 1 X 42W 120V GX24q-4 base compact fluorescent (not included)
- USVEL070 E26: 1 X 100W 120V E26 (medium base) incandescent (not included)
- USVEL070 FLE: 1 X 42W 120V GX24q-4 base compact fluorescent (not included)
- USVEL100 E26: 3 X 75W + 1 X 60W 120V E26 (medium base) incandescent lamps (not included)
- USVEL100 FLE: 3 X 42W + 1 X 42W 120V GX24q-4 base compact fluorescent (not included)
- USVEL160 E26: 4 X 75W + 1 X 60W 120V E26 (medium base) incandescent lamps (not included)
- UPVEL160 FLE: 4 X 42W GX24q-4 + 1 X 57W 120V GX24q-5 base compact fluorescent (not included)
Listing: ETL, CETL
Model(s): USVEL050E26BABW USVEL050E26BLBC USVEL050E26ARBC USVEL050FLEBABW USVEL050FLEBLBC USVEL050FLEARBC USVEL070E26BABW USVEL070E26BLBC USVEL070E26ARBC USVEL070FLEBABW USVEL070FLEBLBC USVEL070FLEARBC USVEL100E26BABW USVEL100E26BLBC USVEL100E26ARBC USVEL100FLEBABW USVEL100FLEBLBC USVEL100FLEARBC USVEL160E26BABW USVEL160E26BLBC USVEL160E26ARBC USVEL160FLEBABW USVEL160FLEBLBC USVEL160FLEARBC
Born in Venice in 1971, Manuel Vivian began to design at a very young age. Thanks to his family business, he became particularly interested in blown glass. Vivian went on to earn a diploma from the Venice Art institute. Following the success of his first projects in glass, Manuel enlarged his range of interest to various other fields of interior design. Manuel Vivians work is created for the "Fly Design" studio which he owns and operates.
Manuel Vivian begins his designs by first observing the shapes and environment around him , using this inspiration to freehand design. Trying not to be overly influenced by trends, Vivian uses the marketplace as a stimulus to find other pathways. Manuel Vivian is attracted to natural materials but doesnt use them often, as they are difficult to manipulate around his freehand designs. "Being able to see things under a new light is one of a designer's greatest talents".See other lights/products from Manuel Vivian
Founded in 1996, the productive philosophy of AXO LIGHT is based on the quality of materials and the elegance of shapes that are in tune with modern and contemporary design. Quality and design are the main features of AXO Light's philosophy: "In our opinion quality means a wise choice of raw materials and thorough control conducted through all the stages of the manufacture. Quality is also intended as a constant search for materials and innovation in design. Starting from tradition we produce new, refined lighting devices characterized by a well-known and appreciated design". According to AXO Light's philosophy quality and design are therefore complementary and deeply bound. Made in Italy.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match