Callisto 12 Cable Pendant
+ Free Shipping100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
Cable-hung pendant with handcrafted glass diffuser. Provides diffused and decorative illumination. Callisto is available in several handcrafted finishes:
- Amber Cloud- Brown frit glass. The look is created by the glassblower rolling the glob of molten glass in small bits of colored glass, called frit. The extremely hot glass melts the frit, creating the colors and patterns.
- Carrera- White frit over clear glass. Using the same molten glass process as above. The final glass product is then sandblasted to a matte finish, turning the clear glass to a frosted translucent.
- Cocoon- While the clear glass is spinning, white glass threads are applied by hand. After cooling the glass is frosted by etching or sandblasting, for a translucent background.
- Habanero- Clear glass with threads of black with an orange glass layer that can range from yellowish to reddish. An internal opal layer keeps the color saturated.
- Magma- Clear glass with threads and swirls of black with a layer of deep-red glass.An internal opal layer keeps the color saturated.
- Opal Frost- Multilayerd glass is made of opal and clear glass. It's blown into shape, the opal only covers some of the glass. The clear areas are etched or sandblasted for a frosted translucent appearance that contrasts with the opal.
- Opal Matte- Opal matte is an opaque white glass.
- Installs directly to a 4" round or octagonal junction box.
- Handcrafted globe-shaped glass shade. Due to the finishing processes, no two piece of glass will be alike.
- Canopy is plated, stamped steel, with 1 X 10 foot stainless steel aircraft support cables.
- Canopy and fitter hardware available in satin nickel or bronze finish.
- Cord and support cable colors coordinate with finish of canopy.
Shown in Satin Nickel finish with Cocoon glass.
Notes: Suitable for sloped ceiling use.
Material(s): Steel, Handcrafted Glass
Dimensions: 11.75"D X 11.4"H; 10 feet of wire and cable.
Lamp Type: INCANDESCENT
Bulbs: 1 X 60W 120V E26 (medium base) A19 incandescent lamp, not included.
Listing: UL, DAMP LOCATION (INTERIOR USE ONLY)
Model(s): 1KX-432807-BR 1KX-432807-SN 1KX-432818-BR 1KX-432818-SN 1KX-432819-BR 1KX-432819-SN 1KX-432860-BR 1KX-432860-SN 1KX-432899-BR 1KX-432899-SN 1KX-4328HB-BR 1KX-4328HB-SN 1KX-4328MA-BR 1KX-4328MA-SN 1KX-4328SL-BR 1KX-4328SL-SN
Besa Lighting creates decorative lighting solutions that offer residential and commercial customers a broad range of choices. Make a design statement or add a contemporary accent, indoors or out. For over 20 years, Besa Lighting has been a leading designer and manufacturer of lighting that showcases fine handcrafted glass.
All Besa Lighting luminaires feature handcrafted glass in almost astounding variety! Traditionally, glass has been a primary material used in fine luminaires. The glass for each Besa Lighting product is handcrafted using traditional methods passed down from generation to generation. The personal experience and artistry of the individual glassmaker determines the quality of the final object...and Besa Lighting's glass craftsman are some of the most experienced and skilled. Handcrafted glass offers beauty while still effectively directing or diffusing the light output of the fixture.
Besa Lighting designs harmonize functional light with contemporary flair. Their sophisticated collection ranges from contemporary exterior lighting to vibrant pendant lighting to functional yet stylish ceiling and wall luminaires. Appropriate for transitional or eclectic themes.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match