New Groove One Light Low Voltage Pendant Light
+ Free Shipping100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
Design by Besa Lighting, 2013.
The Groove One Light Low Voltage Pendant Light features a sleek, clean design with a double identity. When turned off, Groove's mirrored glass shade takes on the forms of its surroundings, transforming ordinary objects and figures into elegant lines and lustrous reflections. When illuminated, Groove shifts its shape, revealing an inner frosted glass diffuser while gently illuminating your modern space.
- Canopy Options:
- Dome Canopy - Suitable for use on sloped ceilings. Installs to standard 4" junction box. 10 foot field adjustable, braided coaxial type cord with teflon jacket and decorative sleeve at socket holder. Jacket tint coordinates with metal finish. Electronic 60W dimmable 120V transformer. Dimmable.
- Flat Canopy - 10 foot field-adjustable braided coaxial type cord with teflon jacket and decorative sleeve at the socketholder. Jacket tint coordinates with metal finish. Mini pendant Shade and Cord/Socket Set, plus Pendant with Monopoint Flat Canopy. Electronic 60W dimmable transformer fits partially in junction box. Quick-connect jack provided.
- Satin nickel or bronze metal finish
- 12V quick-connect option available
- Offered with low voltage halogen lamping.
Shown in satin nickel.
Material(s): Aluminum, Metal, Glass, Brass, Metal
- Shade: 3"L X 7.5"W X 4.25"H
- 10 foot field-adjustable cord
Lamp Type: HALOGEN, INCANDESCENT
Bulbs: Halogen: 1 X 50W 12V GY6.35 halogen lamp (included)
Listing: TITLE 24
Manufacturer Specifications: Click to download specifications.
Model(s): 1XC-6773MR-BR 1XC-6773MR-SN 1XP-6773MR-BR 1XP-6773MR-SN xP-6773MR-BR xP-6773MR-SN
Besa Lighting creates decorative lighting solutions that offer residential and commercial customers a broad range of choices. Make a design statement or add a contemporary accent, indoors or out. For over 20 years, Besa Lighting has been a leading designer and manufacturer of lighting that showcases fine handcrafted glass.
All Besa Lighting luminaires feature handcrafted glass in almost astounding variety! Traditionally, glass has been a primary material used in fine luminaires. The glass for each Besa Lighting product is handcrafted using traditional methods passed down from generation to generation. The personal experience and artistry of the individual glassmaker determines the quality of the final object...and Besa Lighting's glass craftsman are some of the most experienced and skilled. Handcrafted glass offers beauty while still effectively directing or diffusing the light output of the fixture.
Besa Lighting designs harmonize functional light with contemporary flair. Their sophisticated collection ranges from contemporary exterior lighting to vibrant pendant lighting to functional yet stylish ceiling and wall luminaires. Appropriate for transitional or eclectic themes.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match