Skin Suspension Light
+ Free Shipping100% Price Match
Design by AIA Salazar-Navarro.
Made in Spain, by B.Lux.
Designed specifically for hospitality environments. White polycarbonate cylinders are surrounded in aluminum or copper mesh. Skin is available in a range of sizes, they work well singularly or in grouping of the various sizes and finishes.
Material(s): Polycarbonate, Copper, Aluminum
- Skin 70: 8.75"D X 27.5"H; Cord length: 72"H
- Skin 100: 8.75"D X 39.25"H; Cord length: 72"H
- Skin 130: 8.75"D X 51"H; Cord length: 72"H
- Skin 160: 8.75"D X 63"H; Cord length: 72"H
Lamp Type: FLUORESCENT
- Skin 70: 2 X 14W 120V T5 fluorescent (not included); electronic ballast
- Skin 100: 2 X 21W 120V T5 fluorescent (not included); electronic ballast
- Skin 130: 2 X 28W 120V T5 fluorescent (not included); electronic ballast
- Skin 160: 2 X 35W 120V T5 fluorescent (not included); electronic ballast
Listing: UL, CUL
Manufacturer Specifications: Click to download specifications.
Model(s): 654324U 654320U 654334U 654330U 654344U 654340U 654314U 654310U
The B.Lux group got its beginning as a co-op in Markina in 1980. Designer Guillermo Capdevila created the group's first illumination collection (Belux Systems) in 1980 which was warmly embraced by the American market. By the late '80s, in conjunction with designer Jorge Pensi, the illumination collections in polished aluminum were born, which solidified the association of B.Lux with aluminum allowing the company to become known globally. Today the B.Lux group includes pieces from designers such as: Miguel Angel Ciganda, Jorge Pensi, Manel Ybargüengoitia, Laia Roca, Diego Fortunato, Quim Larrea & Gonzalo Mila, and Josep Novell & Josep Puig.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match