The 14 Series by Bocci
The 14 Series fills the volume of a room with beautiful, ambient light reminiscent of small candles floating within spheres of water.
- 14.1 Single PendantPrice: $350.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- 14.1m Single Pendant MiniPrice: $350.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- 14 Wall SconcePrice: $250.00+ Free Shipping
- 14.3 Three Pendant ChandelierPrice: $1,050.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- 14.5 Five Pendant ChandelierPrice: $1,750.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- 14.7 Seven Pendant ChandelierPrice: $2,450.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- 14.14 Fourteen Pendant ChandelierPrice: $6,440.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- 14.26 Square Pendant ChandelierPrice: $11,960.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- 14.26 Round Pendant ChandelierPrice: $11,960.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- 14.36 Square Pendant ChandelierPrice: $16,560.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- 14.36 Round Pendant ChandelierPrice: $16,560.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- 14.36 Rectangle Pendant ChandelierPrice: $16,560.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
The Bocci 14 Series
Traditionally, chandeliers have been understood as central, sculptural installations that are the visual focus of a room. The 14 Series, designed by Omer Arbel in 2005, is one of the first collections to challenge this idea. The 14 Series is an ambient chandelier, achieving its power through a strategy of composition and clustering.
The 14 Series pendant is a seamed, cast glass sphere with a frosted cylindrical void that houses either a low voltage xenon or a replaceable LED lamp. Individual pendants are visually subtle, but gain tremendous strength when grouped and clustered. Light interacts with the bubbles and imperfections of the cast glass to produce a glow reminiscent of small candles floating within spheres of water.
The collection offers flexibility in both design and scale, with configurations ranging from a single pendant to an impressive 36 pendant chandelier.