The 21 Series by Bocci
Raw porcelain is draped over frosted glass to form pendants inspired by the sporadic arrangement of barnacles on the surface of a rock.
- 21.1 Single Pendant$295.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- 21.1m Single Pendant Mini$295.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- 21.3 Three Pendant Chandelier$885.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- 21.5 Five Pendant Chandelier$1,475.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- 21.7 Seven Pendant Chandelier$2,065.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- 21.14 Rectangle Pendant Chandelier$4,130.00+ Free Shipping
- 21.21 Twenty-One Pendant Chandelier$8,085.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- 21.26 Twenty-Six Pendant Chandelier$10,010.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- 21.36 Round Pendant Chandelier$13,860.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- 21.36 Square Pendant Chandelier$13,860.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- 21.36 Rectangle Pendant Chandelier$13,860.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- 21.50 Fifty Pendant Chandelier$19,250.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
The Bocci 21 Series
The 21 Series is made with a random amount of raw porcelain that is flattened and rolled. It is then wrapped around a frosted glass, inverted trumpet diffuser. The thin porcelain material is allowed to drape over the borosilicate core to create the form that is most natural to it. This makes a unique form of varying sizes, in every iteration of the fabrication process.
21 Series pendants are designed to be arranged in groupings - the simple shapes of the individual pendants, when placed in a group, make a complex sculptural form.
A strong contrast is established between the organically distributed soft light passing through the translucent white porcelain and the sharp, crisp light passing through the glass diffuser.