12W DC Driver for LED Fixtures (500mA DC)
+ Free Shipping100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
The 12 watt driver is a Class II power supply rated for operating LEDs. It features a universal voltage input and a constant current output. The encapsulated electronics and inherent protection adds reliability to both the driver and LEDs connected. To avoid damage to LEDs, the number of fixtures connected must be within the range limits listed for the driver and be wired in series. Use 18-20 gauge wire for remote installation up to a maximum of 150 feet. National and local codes must be followed when mounting driver inside a junction box.
- 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz input
- 500mA DC constant current output
- 12W driver can power 1 - 6 two watt LED fixtures
- Operating temperature - 22°F to 140°F
- Class II rated
- Suitable for dry location only
- Short circuit, overload, over- voltage and thermal protection.
Material(s): Metal, Polycarbonate, Polymer
Dimensions: 3.4"L X 1.4"W X 1"H
Lamp Type: LED
Manufacturer Specifications: Click to download specifications.
Instructions: Click to download instructions.
Model(s): 70455-500 P70455-500