Orion 96W Dimming Driver
This product is no longer available.100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
The 96 watt driver is a Class II power supply rated for operating LEDs. It features a universal voltage input and a 24 volt output and can be dimmed/controlled with a Mark VII 0-10v certified dimmer. The encapsulated electronics and inherent protection adds reliability to both the driver and LEDs connected. Use 18 gauge wire for remote installation up to a maximum of 25 ft. National and local codes must be followed when mounting driver inside a junction box.
- 100-277V AC, 50/60Hz input
- 24V DC variable output
- 96VA, 95W for 76 ft maximum (White, Warm White, Blue and Green LEDs)
- 96VA, 95W for 128ft maximum (Red and amber LEDs)
- Mark VII 0-10v dimming control (not included)
- Operating temperature: -22°F to 140°F
- Class II rated
- Suitable for damp locations.
- Short circuit protection
- Overload protection
- Over-voltage protection
- Thermal protection
- 1/2" NPT electrical connect
Notes: Compatible with Orion Sword (20 foot maximum run) or Orion Belt (128 foot maximum run with this driver).
Dimensions: 12.4"L X 2.4"W X 1.5"H
Manufacturer Specifications: Click to download specifications.
Instructions: Click to download instructions.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match