LR4 - 4 Inch Recessed Architectural Downlight
This product is no longer available.100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
The LR4 is a recessed architectural downlight designed for use in commercial and residential applications. Variations include a moderate or deep shield angle offering flexibility to meet diverse lighting design requirements. Suitable for use in insulated and non-insulated non-airtight ceilings, new construction. The LR4 generates white light with LED's in a new way that enables unprecedented combination of light output, efficacy, beautiful color, and affordability.
- Delivered lumens - 540 for 15 degree shield angle; 515 for 30 degree shield angle
- Nominal input power- 10.5W for 15 degree shield angle; 11.1W for 30 degree shield angle
- CCT= 2700K or 3500K
- CRI= 94 (2700K) or 91 (3500K)
- Designed for 50,000 hours useful lifetime.
- Active color maintenance
- Ships in three components- recessed housing including bar hangers; light engine and architectural reflector.
- Integrated thermal management system conducts heat away from LED and transfers to surrounding environment.
- Proprietary optical system utilizes a unique combination of reflective and refractive optical components to achieve a uniform, comfortable appearance. Pixelation and direct view of uncomfortable LED's is eliminated.
- Exceeds high efficacy requirements for California Title-24.
- Dimmable to 20% with most incandescent and electronic low voltage modern-dimmers.
- Trims available in several reflector colors, all with white flange ring.
Lamp Type: LED
Listing: UL, DAMP LOCATION, TITLE 24
Manufacturer Specifications: Click to download specifications.
Instructions: Click to download instructions.
Model(s): H4 LR4E-15 LT4-15A H4 LR4E-15C LT4-15A H4 LR4E-30 LT4-30A H4 LR4E-30C LT4-30A
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match