LR4 - 4 Inch Recessed Architectural Downlight
+ Free Shipping100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
The LR4 is a recessed architectural downlight designed for use in commercial and residential applications. Variations include a moderate or deep shield angle offering flexibility to meet diverse lighting design requirements. Suitable for use in insulated and non-insulated non-airtight ceilings, new construction. The LR4 generates white light with LED's in a new way that enables unprecedented combination of light output, efficacy, beautiful color, and affordability.
- Delivered lumens - 540 for 15 degree shield angle; 515 for 30 degree shield angle
- Nominal input power- 10.5W for 15 degree shield angle; 11.1W for 30 degree shield angle
- CCT= 2700K or 3500K
- CRI= 94 (2700K) or 91 (3500K)
- Designed for 50,000 hours useful lifetime.
- Active color maintenance
- Ships in three components- recessed housing including bar hangers; light engine and architectural reflector.
- Integrated thermal management system conducts heat away from LED and transfers to surrounding environment.
- Proprietary optical system utilizes a unique combination of reflective and refractive optical components to achieve a uniform, comfortable appearance. Pixelation and direct view of uncomfortable LED's is eliminated.
- Exceeds high efficacy requirements for California Title-24.
- Dimmable to 20% with most incandescent and electronic low voltage dimmers.
- Trims available in several reflector colors, all with white flange ring.
UL listed. Suitable for damp locations. Exceeds California Title-24 high efficacy luminaire requirements.
Lamp Type: LED
Listing: UL, DAMP LOCATION, TITLE 24
Manufacturer Specifications: Click to download specifications.
Instructions: Click to download instructions.
Model(s): H4 LR4E-15 LT4-15A H4 LR4E-15C LT4-15A H4 LR4E-30 LT4-30A H4 LR4E-30C LT4-30A
It is easy being green. Cree lighting uses 85% less energy than conventional incandescent bulbs and less than half the energy of compact fluorescent lamps. Consuming less energy results in fewer greenhouse gas emissions being released into our environment.
Also, because each Cree lighting is designed to last for 50,000 or more hours, there is less landfill waste from burned-out incandescent bulbs and no dangerous mercury waste from fluorescent's.
With Cree Lighting, there is no compromise. You can have safe, affordable, beautiful lighting that makes a positive difference.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match