Eco Downlight LED New Construction Non-IC Housing
This product is no longer available.100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
The Eco Downlight LED New Construction Non-IC Housing from CSL Lighting features and benefits include a maintenance free light engine with 50,000 hours of life at 70% (the equivalent MR16 Halogen has an average ranted lamp life of 2,000 hours), equal performance to the 50W MR-16 Halgoen lamp, while utilizing only 16 watts, a 34 watt savings, and multiple optics with every trim. Accommodates square and round downlight trims only.
- Field replaceable light engine and led driver.
- Available in three bulb color temperatures:
- Warm White - 2800K
- Soft White - 3500K
- Natural White - 4000K
- Dimmable with Electronic Low Voltage Dimmer.
- Suitable for new construction applications where insulation will be kept at least 3" away from the housing.
- Accommodates 1/2" to 1" ceiling thickness.
- Damp Location listed.
Material(s): Aluminum, Steel
Dimensions: 12.75-24" L X 4.6" H
Lamp Type: LED
Bulbs: 1 X 16W LED Array (2850K, 3500K or 4000K) (included)
Listing: UL, CUL, DAMP LOCATION, ENERGY STAR, TITLE 24
Manufacturer Specifications: Click to download specifications.
Model(s): EDL-NC-NW EDL-NC-SW EDL-NC-WW
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match