Ferruccio Laviani was born in Cremona in 1960. In 1986 he graduated in architecture at the polytechnic institute in Milan. He also participated in the "12 nuovi memphis" and Memphis 87 collections and was one of the founders of the Solid group and designed part of the collection. From 1986-1991 he was a member of the De Lucchi studio, designing...
- Sale Tati LampNow: $552.50Compare: $650.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Sale Bloom Pendant LampNow: $765.00Compare: $900.00+ Free Shipping
- Orbital Floor LampPrice: $2,026.00+ Free Shipping
- Supernova Pendant LightPrice: $2,402.00+ Free Shipping
- Sale E' Pendant LightNow: $84.15Compare: $99.00+ Free Shipping
- Sale E' Wall SconceNow: $95.20Compare: $112.00+ Free Shipping
- Sale Bourgie Table LampNow: $327.25Compare: $385.00+ Free Shipping
- Sale Easy Pendant LightNow: $131.75Compare: $155.00+ Free Shipping
- Sale FL/Y Suspension LampNow: $263.50Compare: $310.00+ Free Shipping
- Sale GE Pendant LightNow: $241.40Compare: $284.00+ Free Shipping
- Sale Take Table LampNow: $106.25Compare: $125.00+ Free Shipping
- Sale Toobe Table LampNow: $273.70Compare: $322.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Sale Neutra Suspension LampNow: $935.00Compare: $1,100.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Sale Max TableNow: $1,011.50Compare: $1,190.00+ Free Shipping
- Sale Four TableOur Price: $1,181.50-$2,125.00Reg.: $1,390.00-$2,500.00
+ Free Shipping
- Sale Bloom New Pendant LightNow: $323.00Compare: $380.00+ Free Shipping
- Sale Taj Mini LED Table LampNow: $212.50Compare: $250.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Sale Four Table with Aluminum TopNow: $1,572.50Compare: $1,850.00+ Free Shipping
- Sale Four Table with Laminate TopNow: $1,181.50Compare: $1,390.00+ Free Shipping
- Sale Taj Table LampNow: $424.15Compare: $499.00+ Free Shipping
- Sale Cindy Table LampNow: $245.65Compare: $289.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
Ferruccio Laviani was born in Cremona in 1960. In 1986 he graduated in architecture at the polytechnic institute in Milan. He also participated in the "12 nuovi memphis" and Memphis 87 collections and was one of the founders of the Solid group and designed part of the collection.
From 1986-1991 he was a member of the De Lucchi studio, designing for various companies such as Credito Bergamasco, Mandarina Duck, Memphis, Olivetti and Swatch. In 1991 he put on show the silverware from the Morandotti collection at the "Capitali Europee del nuovo design" (European capitals of new design) exhibition at the Centre Pompidou in Paris. 1992 He designed for Foscarini, Emmemobili, T70, Halifax, Mixel, Fontana Arte, De Padova, Flos and Molteni & C.
From 1995-1997 he implemented the photographic show relating to the book entitled "Welcome to Brazil" for the Forum Confeccoes and the "24 hours" catalogue (Sao Paulo gallery). From 1997 until today he continues to collaborate with cosmit having fit out cultural exhibitions dedicated to Gio Ponti and Vico Magistretti.