Ferruccio Laviani was born in Cremona in 1960. In 1986 he graduated in architecture at the polytechnic institute in Milan. He also participated in the "12 nuovi memphis" and Memphis 87 collections and was one of the founders of the Solid group and designed part of the collection. From 1986-1991 he was a member of the De Lucchi studio, designing...
- Tati LampPrice: $730.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Bloom Pendant LampPrice: $890.00+ Free Shipping
- Orbital Floor LampPrice: $2,026.00+ Free Shipping
- Supernova Pendant LightPrice: $2,402.00+ Free Shipping
- E' Pendant LightPrice: $125.00+ Free Shipping
- E' Wall SconcePrice: $110.00+ Free Shipping
- Bourgie Table LampPrice: $450.00+ Free Shipping
- Easy Pendant LightPrice: $180.00+ Free Shipping
- FL/Y Suspension LampPrice: $350.00+ Free Shipping
- GE Pendant LightPrice: $320.00+ Free Shipping
- Toobe Table LampPrice: $360.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Neutra Suspension LampPrice: $1,250.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Max TablePrice: $1,350.00+ Free Shipping
- Four TablePrice: $1,390.00-$2,500.00
+ Free Shipping
- New Precious Bourgie Table LampPrice: $640.00+ Free Shipping
- New Precious Taj Mini LED Table LampPrice: $450.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Take Table LampPrice: $140.00+ Free Shipping
- New Tati Lace Table LampPrice: $950.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- New Bloom New Pendant LightPrice: $430.00+ Free Shipping
- Taj Mini LED Table LampPrice: $280.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Four Table with Aluminum TopPrice: $2,100.00+ Free Shipping
- Four Table with Laminate TopPrice: $1,550.00+ Free Shipping
- Taj Table LampPrice: $550.00+ Free Shipping
- Cindy Table LampPrice: $350.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
Ferruccio Laviani was born in Cremona in 1960. In 1986 he graduated in architecture at the polytechnic institute in Milan. He also participated in the "12 nuovi memphis" and Memphis 87 collections and was one of the founders of the Solid group and designed part of the collection.
From 1986-1991 he was a member of the De Lucchi studio, designing for various companies such as Credito Bergamasco, Mandarina Duck, Memphis, Olivetti and Swatch. In 1991 he put on show the silverware from the Morandotti collection at the "Capitali Europee del nuovo design" (European capitals of new design) exhibition at the Centre Pompidou in Paris. 1992 He designed for Foscarini, Emmemobili, T70, Halifax, Mixel, Fontana Arte, De Padova, Flos and Molteni & C.
From 1995-1997 he implemented the photographic show relating to the book entitled "Welcome to Brazil" for the Forum Confeccoes and the "24 hours" catalogue (Sao Paulo gallery). From 1997 until today he continues to collaborate with cosmit having fit out cultural exhibitions dedicated to Gio Ponti and Vico Magistretti.