Mariví Calvo (Valencia, 1960) graduated in History of the Art and in Fine Arts at Valencia University 1983. She continued her post graduate studies in Collagraphe in the Pratt Institute, New York and in Holography at the New York Museum of Holography. Marivi has exhibited her work in the U.S.A., Japan and Europe. In 1995 she established with...
- Romanica Medium Wall LightPrice: $880.00+ Free Shipping
- Romanica Suspension LightPrice: $693.00+ Free Shipping
- Gea Suspension Light - SmallPrice: $820.00+ Free Shipping
- Gea Suspension Light - LargePrice: $1,545.00+ Free Shipping
- G-Club Suspension LightPrice: $1,835.00+ Free Shipping
- Totem 3 Suspension LightPrice: $6,150.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Totem 4 Suspension LightPrice: $9,050.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Totem 5 Suspension LightPrice: $10,800.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Candelabro S15 Pendant LightPrice: $55,700.00+ Free Shipping
- Cosmos Floor LampPrice: $2,795.00+ Free Shipping
- Gea Wall LightPrice: $510.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Guijarros Wall LightPrice: $530.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Romanica Small Wall LightPrice: $780.00+ Free Shipping
Mariví Calvo (Valencia, 1960) graduated in History of the Art and in Fine Arts at Valencia University 1983. She continued her post graduate studies in Collagraphe in the Pratt Institute, New York and in Holography at the New York Museum of Holography. Marivi has exhibited her work in the U.S.A., Japan and Europe. In 1995 she established with partner Sandro Tothill, Lzf Lamps (then called Luzifer Lamps), a small business whose primary aim was to develop and create ambient lighting, with her main focus on the investigation and use of new materials with light.
From 1995 she has also been responsible for the management and the corporate image of Lzf. She has designed several collections of lamps for Lzf: the Gea, Románica, Aloha, Moebius, Oku and Junior, among others. As art director she also coordinates the projects that are developed by external designers, such as: Luis Eslava Studio, Victor Carrasco, Ray Power, Miguel Herranz, Burkhard Dämmer and Oskar Cerezo.
Marivi Calvo has participated in the following exhibitions:
- 1996 "Design Barcelona", Singapore. Xtra Design - Jorge Pensi;
- 2002-2005 "Project. New Spanish Design ". Commissioned by Marcelo Leslabay. Bogota, Miami, Mexico DF, San Jose of Costa Rica, Havana, Cordova, Rosary, Buenos Aires, Santiago of Chile, Lima, Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo;
- 2005 "Spanish Design" Lisbon Portugal commissioned by Xavier Giner;
- 2006 "Design Award Extra" by the German Design Council - Frankfurt;
- 2006-2007 "300% Spanish Design". Commissioned by Juli Capella. Lisbon, Athens; Shanghai and Beijing;
- 2007 "Spain Color: Fresh to air in Spanish design ". Tokyo Designer's Week; Commissioned by: Ana Mir, Emili Padrós and Mai Felip.