Rodolfo Dordoni, born in 1954 in Milan, became a prominent architect and designer from the legendary stable of the "Milan Elite" which include Antonio Citterio, Castiglioni, and Marco Zanuso.Originally pursuing architecture and industrial design upon graduating from the Politecnico University in 1979, Rodolfo Dordoni has since discovered...
- All Light Closed Wall SconcePrice: $495.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Ray F2 Floor LampPrice: $1,795.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Pochette Wall SconcePrice: $295.00+ Free Shipping
- New Buds 1 Suspension LampPrice: $984.00+ Free Shipping
- New Buds 2 Suspension LampPrice: $1,047.00+ Free Shipping
- New Buds 3 Suspension LampPrice: $928.00+ Free Shipping
- Lumiere 05 Ceiling LightPrice: $826.00+ Free Shipping
- Lumiere 05 Floor LampPrice: $1,290.00+ Free Shipping
- Lumiere 05 Grande Table LampPrice: $927.00+ Free Shipping
- Lumiere 05 Piccola Table LampPrice: $599.00+ Free Shipping
- Lumiere XXL Table LampPrice: $1,351.00+ Free Shipping
- Lumiere XXL Wall/Ceiling LightPrice: $826.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Lumiere XXS Wall/Ceiling LightPrice: $716.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Lumiere XXS Table LampPrice: $955.00+ Free Shipping
- Tau Wall LightPrice: $375.00+ Free Shipping
- Ray S Suspension LightPrice: $1,295.00+ Free Shipping
- New Buds Linear Multipoint PendantPrice: $760.00+ Free Shipping
- Ray F1 Floor LampPrice: $1,495.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Ray T Table LampPrice: $1,395.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
Rodolfo Dordoni, born in 1954 in Milan, became a prominent architect and designer from the legendary stable of the "Milan Elite" which include Antonio Citterio, Castiglioni, and Marco Zanuso.
Originally pursuing architecture and industrial design upon graduating from the Politecnico University in 1979, Rodolfo Dordoni has since discovered a broad spectrum covering architecture, art direction, interior design and product design. In whichever form, Rodolfo Dordoni's design is famed for its formal stringency, elegance, essentiality, and innovative details. Rodolfo Dordoni's personal signature is unmistakable.
After being responsible for the art direction of Artemide (glass collection), Cappellini (from 1979 to 1989), Fontana Arte (furniture collection), Foscarini (lamps), Minotti (since 1998) and Roda (since 2006), Rodolfo Dordoni designs today for various companies, including: Artemide, Cassina, Dornbracht, Driade, Emu, Ernestomeda, Fiam Italia, Flos, Flou, Fontana Arte, Foscarini, Jab, MatteoGrassi, Minotti, Molteni, Moroso, Olivari, Pamar, Roda, RB Rossana, Sambonet, Serralunga, The Rug Company, Venini. DORDONI ARCHITETTI, founded in association with architects Alessandro Acerbi and Luca Zaniboni, who worked in Rodolfo Dordoni's studio for many years, focuses its activity on both architectural planning and interior design, all around the world, designing houses and residential buildings, industrial and commercial areas such as offices, stores and showrooms, restaurants, hotels, as well as many exhibit stands for diverse companies in different fields.