Rodolfo Dordoni, born in 1954 in Milan, became a prominent architect and designer from the legendary stable of the "Milan Elite" which include Antonio Citterio, Castiglioni, and Marco Zanuso.Originally pursuing architecture and industrial design upon graduating from the Politecnico University in 1979, Rodolfo Dordoni has since discovered...
- All Light Closed Wall Sconce$495.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Ray F2 Floor Lamp$1,795.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Pochette Wall Sconce$295.00+ Free Shipping
- New Buds 1 Suspension Lamp$984.00+ Free Shipping
- New Buds 2 Suspension Lamp$1,047.00+ Free Shipping
- New Buds 3 Suspension Lamp$928.00+ Free Shipping
- Lumiere 05 Ceiling Light$826.00+ Free Shipping
- Lumiere 05 Floor Lamp$1,290.00+ Free Shipping
- Lumiere 05 Grande Table Lamp$927.00+ Free Shipping
- Lumiere 05 Piccola Table Lamp$536.00+ Free Shipping
- Lumiere XXL Table Lamp$1,351.00+ Free Shipping
- Lumiere XXL Wall/Ceiling Light$826.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Lumiere XXS Wall/Ceiling Light$716.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Lumiere XXS Table Lamp$955.00+ Free Shipping
- Tau Wall Light$375.00+ Free Shipping
- Ray S Suspension Light$1,295.00+ Free Shipping
- New Buds Linear Multipoint Pendant$760.00+ Free Shipping
- Ray F1 Floor Lamp$1,495.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Ray T Table Lamp$1,395.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
Rodolfo Dordoni, born in 1954 in Milan, became a prominent architect and designer from the legendary stable of the "Milan Elite" which include Antonio Citterio, Castiglioni, and Marco Zanuso.
Originally pursuing architecture and industrial design upon graduating from the Politecnico University in 1979, Rodolfo Dordoni has since discovered a broad spectrum covering architecture, art direction, interior design and product design. In whichever form, Rodolfo Dordoni's design is famed for its formal stringency, elegance, essentiality, and innovative details. Rodolfo Dordoni's personal signature is unmistakable.
After being responsible for the art direction of Artemide (glass collection), Cappellini (from 1979 to 1989), Fontana Arte (furniture collection), Foscarini (lamps), Minotti (since 1998) and Roda (since 2006), Rodolfo Dordoni designs today for various companies, including: Artemide, Cassina, Dornbracht, Driade, Emu, Ernestomeda, Fiam Italia, Flos, Flou, Fontana Arte, Foscarini, Jab, MatteoGrassi, Minotti, Molteni, Moroso, Olivari, Pamar, Roda, RB Rossana, Sambonet, Serralunga, The Rug Company, Venini. DORDONI ARCHITETTI, founded in association with architects Alessandro Acerbi and Luca Zaniboni, who worked in Rodolfo Dordoni's studio for many years, focuses its activity on both architectural planning and interior design, all around the world, designing houses and residential buildings, industrial and commercial areas such as offices, stores and showrooms, restaurants, hotels, as well as many exhibit stands for diverse companies in different fields.