ELEMENT - 3 Inch Halogen New Construction Housing
+ Free Shipping100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
The 3" Halogen New Construction housing from the ELEMENT Recessed Lighting Collection by TECH Lighting is offered with a 75 watt electronic or magnetic transformer per specification. Constructed of heavy gauge cold rolled steel and die cast plaster plate (flangeless only) with durable matte black powder coat finish to a maintain dark aperture.
Available in Airtight IC, Non-IC and Chicago Plenum ratings (see options below). Includes integral junction box approved for branch circuit through wiring and transformer can be accessed through the aperture.
Installation Note: Flangless trim units include die cast plaster plate with no-fill collar that installs after the ceiling to prevent cracking by unifying the plate, ceiling and housing. Plaster plate is to be mudded over directly up to the aperture for a seamless appearance.
- Hot aiming allows 0° to 40° center beam tilt and 361° rotation (adjustable version only).
- Allows for up to three accessory lenses to be held captive inside the lamp cartridge which includes integral glare reducing snoot.
- For use with Downlight, Adjustable and Wall Wash Trims.
- Lamp cartridge can be easily rotated 180° by rotating the snoot and is keyed in place to maintain precise focus during relamping.
- Includes butterfly brackets that attach to the side of the housing and are vertically adjusted using a wing nut.
- Integral gunsights allow for positioning with laser levels or string ensure consistent alignment during installation.
- Dimmable with Low Voltage Electronic or Magnetic dimmer (depending on transformer specification)
Winner of the 2010 Lightfair International Innovation Award.
- Non-IC: 14" L X 9.3" W X 6" H
- IC: 17.5" L X 11.5" W X 9" H
- Chicago Plenum: 17.5" L X 11.5" W X 6" H
Lamp Type: LOW VOLTAGE HALOGEN
- Non-IC: 1 X 75W 12V MR16 Halogen bulb (not included)
- IC: 1 X 50W 12V MR16 Halogen bulb (not included)
Listing: ETL, CETL, ENERGY STAR, DAMP LOCATION
Manufacturer Specifications: Click to download specifications.
Instructions: Click to download instructions.
Model(s): E3SFB-HANM E3SFB-HANE E3SFB-HANR E3SFB-HAIM E3SFB-HAIR E3SFB-HDNM E3SFB-HDNE E3SFB-HDNR E3SFB-HDIM E3SFB-HDIR E3SFF-HANM E3SFF-HANE E3SFF-HANR E3SFF-HAIM E3SFF-HAIR E3SFF-HDNM E3SFF-HDNE E3SFF-HDNR E3SFF-HDIM E3SFF-HDIR E3SFF-HANM E3SFF-HANE E3SFF-HANR E3SFF-HAIM E3SLB-HAIR E3SLB-HDNM E3SLB-HDNE E3SLB-HDNR E3SLB-HDIM E3SLB-HDIR E3SLB-HANM E3SLB-HANE E3SLB-HANR E3SLB-HAIM E3SLF-HAIR E3SLF-HDNM E3SLF-HDNE E3SLF-HDNR E3SLF-HDIM E3SLF-HDIR E3RFB-HANM E3RFB-HANE E3RFB-HANR E3RFB-HAIM E3RFB-HAIR E3RFB-HDNM E3RFB-HDNE E3RFB-HDNR E3RFB-HDIM E3RFB-HDIR E3RFF-HANM E3RFF-HANE E3RFF-HANR E3RFF-HAIM E3RFF-HAIR E3RFF-HDNM E3RFF-HDNE E3RFF-HDNR E3RFF-HDIM E3RFF-HDIR E3RFF-HANM E3RFF-HANE E3RFF-HANR E3RFF-HAIM E3RLB-HAIR E3RLB-HDNM E3RLB-HDNE E3RLB-HDNR E3RLB-HDIM E3RLB-HDIR E3RLB-HANM E3RLB-HANE E3RLB-HANR E3RLB-HAIM E3RLF-HAIR E3RLF-HDNM E3RLF-HDNE E3RLF-HDNR E3RLF-HDIM E3RLF-HDIR E3SFW-HNM E3SFW-HNE E3SFW-HNR E3SFW-HIM E3SFW-HIR E3SLW-HNM E3SLW-HNE E3SLW-HNR E3SLW-HIM E3SLW-HIR E3RFW-HNM E3RFW-HNE E3RFW-HNR E3RFW-HIM E3RFW-HIR E3RLW-HNM E3RLW-HNE E3RLW-HNR E3RLW-HIM E3RLW-HIR
TECH Lighting is North America's premier designer of architectural lighting systems. TECH's products are unique thanks to their quality and attention to detail, making TECH a great solution for both residential and commercial applications.
What began as a Chicago lighting showroom in 1983 evolved into an industry-leading manufacturer. Over the years, TECH Lighting became famous for its low-voltage track lighting systems, such as MonoRail, Kable Lite, and TwinRail.
This tradition of excellence continues with the introduction of T-trak™, winner of the Lightfair 2003 Design Excellence Award for most innovative new product. T-trak is the first-ever hand-bendable, line-voltage track lighting system. This revolutionary system features a sleek metal track that can be curved in the field to form practically any shape, while simultaneously providing powerful and versatile illumination options.
These systems are complemented by a wide range of pendants, wall sconces, bath lighting, chandeliers, ceiling fixtures, picture lights, and more. TECH's commitment to innovation, design and craftsmanship is evident in every component, from their rail and cable, to signature glass, to the smallest hardware detailing.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match