ELEMENT - 4 Inch LED Adjustable Housing
+ Free Shipping100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
The 4" LED Adjustable Housing from the ELEMENT Recessed Lighting Collection by TECH Lighting is offered with a 32 watt small aperture replaceable LED module. Constructed of heavy gauge cold rolled steel and die cast plaster plate (flangeless only) with durable matte black powder coat finish to maintain a dark aperture.
Available in Airtight IC and Non-IC (see options below). Includes integral junction box approved for branch circuit through wiring. Dimmable with ELV or incandescent dimmer to 2-15 percent (typical) depending on dimmer.
Installation Note: Flangless trim units include die cast plaster plate with no-fill collar that installs after the ceiling to prevent cracking by unifying the plate, ceiling and housing. Plaster plate is to be mudded over directly up to the aperture for a seamless appearance.
- Available with six interchangeable optics: 18°, 25°, and 40° beam angles offered for Citizen lamping only and 21°, 43° and 60° beam angles offered for Xicato/Lumenetix lamping only.
- For use with Downlight or Adjustable trims.
- Citizen Hi-Output LED Module with 2700K, 3000K or 3500K color temperature and 1728 lumens of output at 32 watts.
- Xicato LED Module with 2700K, 3000K or 3500K color temperature and 1300 lumens of output at 27 watts.
- Xicato Artist Series with 3000K color temperature, 95+ CRI and 950 lumens of output at 27 watts.
- Lumenetix Warm Color Dimming LED module with color temperature that warms as it dims (3000K-1800K), 90 CRI and 750 lumens of output at 24 watts.
- Lumenetix Programmable White LED module with configurable color temperature (4000K-1600K), 90 CRI and 750 lumens of output at 27 watts (not compatible with IC Airtight housings).
- Non-IC: 20" L X 13.75" W X 5.2" H
- IC: 20" L X 13.75" W X 7" H
Lamp Type: LED
- Citizen Hi-Output: 1 X 32W LED Array 2700K/3000K/3500K, 1728 lumens, 85 CRI (included)
- Xicato: 1 X 27W LED Array 2700K/3000K/3500K, 1300 lumens, 80 CRI (included)
- Xicato Artist Series: 1 X 27W LED Array 3000K, 950 lumens, 95 CRI (included)
- Lumenetix Warm Color Dimming: 1 X 24W LED Array 3000K-1800K (warm dim), 750 lumens, 90 CRI (included)
- Lumenetix Programmable White: 1 X 27W LED Array 4000K-1600K, 750 lumens, 90 CRI (included)
Listing: ETL, CETL, WET LOCATION, DAMP LOCATION, TITLE 24
Model(s): e4rf-lh2718an e4rl-lhlh3025ai e4sf-lh3040an e4sl-xi2721an e4sf-lxwd43ai-277 e4rf-lxpd60an-277
TECH Lighting is North America's premier designer of architectural lighting systems. TECH's products are unique thanks to their quality and attention to detail, making TECH a great solution for both residential and commercial applications.
What began as a Chicago lighting showroom in 1983 evolved into an industry-leading manufacturer. Over the years, TECH Lighting became famous for its low-voltage track lighting systems, such as MonoRail, Kable Lite, and TwinRail.
This tradition of excellence continues with the introduction of T-trak™, winner of the Lightfair 2003 Design Excellence Award for most innovative new product. T-trak is the first-ever hand-bendable, line-voltage track lighting system. This revolutionary system features a sleek metal track that can be curved in the field to form practically any shape, while simultaneously providing powerful and versatile illumination options.
These systems are complemented by a wide range of pendants, wall sconces, bath lighting, chandeliers, ceiling fixtures, picture lights, and more. TECH's commitment to innovation, design and craftsmanship is evident in every component, from their rail and cable, to signature glass, to the smallest hardware detailing.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match