Tile by Fabbian
Tile is the realization of an idea to create a lamp, a light wall, a space, starting with a single glass tile.
- Tile D95 E01 Ceiling LightPrice: $650.70+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Tile D95 E02 Ceiling LightPrice: $1,095.30+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Tile D95 E03 Ceiling LightPrice: $1,247.40+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Tile D95 E04 Ceiling LightPrice: $2,134.80+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Tile D95 E05 Ceiling LightPrice: $2,272.50+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Tile D95 E06 Ceiling LightPrice: $3,149.10+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Tile D95 E07 Ceiling LightPrice: $2,827.80+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Tile D95 E08 Ceiling LightPrice: $4,139.10+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Tile D95 E37 Ceiling LightPrice: $10,581.30+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
Tile by Fabbian
Tile is the realization of an idea by Pamio Design to create a lamp, a light wall, a space, starting with a single glass tile. Inspiration for this project comes from nature and its endless horizons: single or multiple modules which aspire to become landscapes with the characteristics of the wind. Tile is a visually moving lamp, changing in shape and soft; its modules, like wind particles, change direction and aggregation, creating and delimiting spaces. A lightweight (visually), transparent, dynamic and free-to-compose lamp. The single glass tile thus becomes the basic module for designing luminous surfaces, rigid or undulated, continuous walls of light and crystal recalling a shiny waterfall or broken up surfaces, lightened by alternating voids and solids to produce intriguing light and shadow effects, like a post-modern sculpture.
Tile walls can create or split up an interior, accompany a staircase, fill in large spaces, and drop from high ceilings to attract attention as a focal point inside public or private spaces. The personalization of Tile's compositional solutions is without limits, to cater to the demands of even the most discerning customers, especially in the contract field. Endless possibilities exist of creating a modular lamp, a light wall, a glass column.
There are three type of Tile:
- Tile 1 has the crystalline-glass suspended from one side of the metal channel housing the lamps, you can choose if it is on the outside or inside.
- Tile II has the crystalline-glass suspended from both sides of the metal channel housing the lamps.
- Tile 0 is a single curtain of crystalline-glass suspended from a non- electrified channel. This can be used around existing recessed lighting or to further enhance Tile I or II installations.
With each panel added, Tile can grow from a ceiling light to an architectural installation. Tile can be ordered in pre-configured ceiling lights or create a custom installation. We offer ready to order pre-configured ceiling lights from the Tile II assortment. To view the possibilities and to learn more about the complete Tile Collection click here to see the Tile Brochure. Then contact our Sales Department, 866-428-9289, for further assistance.