New Fontana Total Black Table Lamp
+ Free Shipping100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
Design by Max Ingrand, 2014.By FontanaArte.
To celebrate its 60th anniversary, the Fontana table lamp, designed in 1954 by Max Ingrand, has been re-imagined as Total Black. Featuring a black blown glass diffuser, Total Black is a timeless design object, it is the lampshade par excellence. A fabulous lamp born out of the art of the master glassblowers that pays tribute to the creative genius of Max Ingrand.
Small and medium feature a double-switch and large features a triple-switch, allowing full control of the base and shade illumination.
Material(s): Polycarbonate, Polymer, Metal
- U1853/0N - Small - 7.8"W x 13.3"H
- U1853N - Medium - 12.5"W x 20.8"H
- U1853/1N - Large - 18.5"W x 30.7"H
Lamp Type: FLUORESCENT
- U1853/0N - Small - 1 X 120V 60W E26 (medium base) A19 incandescent lamp + 2 X 25W T4 G9 base incandescent lamps (base and shade can be illuminated independently)(not included)
- U1853N - Medium - 1 X 120V 100W E26 (medium base) A19 incandescent lamp + 2 X 40W B10 E12 (candelabra base) incandescent lamps (base and shade can be illuminated independently)(not included)
- U1853/1N - Large - 4 X 120V 60W E26 (medium base) A19 incandescent lamps + 1 X 100W E26 (medium base) A19 incandescent lamp + 2 X 40W B10 E12 (candelabra base) incandescent lamps (base and shade can be illuminated independently, as can an uplight located in the shade)(not included)
Listing: IP20, ETL
Manufacturer Specifications: Click to download specifications.
Instructions: Click to download instructions.
Architect Gio Ponti founded FontanaArte in 1932 as an artistic division of the Luigi Fontana Company. Historically, the company has been a leader in advanced glass manufacturing and design. The company's works were first distinguished by its realization of artistic stained-glass windows, many of which are today still functional elements and ornamental features of churches and cathedrals, among them the Duomo of Milan and the Cathedral of Brasilia. By using glass, Ponti realized what an enormous potential this material could offer in the in the making of furnishing complements for interiors, and he started to design and produce furniture, lamps and objects with glass as the main distinguishing feature. Soon a new collection was ready to be marketed, and his new design concept was being used as a complement to the interior decoration of many houses that he personally designed. Over the years, FontanaArte has had many contributors to its designs, including Pietro Chiesa, Gae Aulenti, Pierluigi Cerri, Piero Castiglioni, Vico Magistretti, Vittorio Gregotti, Ettore Sottsass, Umberto Riva, Alvaro Siza and Renzo Piano.
Fontana Table LampPrice: $825.00+ Free Shipping
Cindy Table LampPrice: $350.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
Jazz Table Lamp LargePrice: $2,540.00+ Free Shipping
New Cheshire Table LampPrice: $665.00+ Free Shipping
Lu-Lu Table LampPrice: $1,349.95+ Free Shipping
Fata Table LampPrice: $1,350.00+ Free Shipping
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match