Caboche Chandelier -Open Box
This product is no longer available.100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
Available options may differ from photo.
Suspension lamp composed by transparent globes made of polymethylmetacrylate. A shade in white matte finish glass offers direct upward and downward light projection and diffusion throughout the space.
- Dimensions: 19.75" D X 7.8" H
- 78.75" maximum overall height, can be field cut
- Uses 1 X 150W 120V T3 RSC (118mm) linear halogen lamp (not included)
About the designers:
- Born in Orviedo (Spain), Patricia Urquiola lives and works in Milan. She studied in Madrid and she graduated from the Politecnico di Milano in 1989 with Achille Castiglioni as a tutor. From 1990 to 2000 she collaborated with De Padova and Lissoni Associati. In 2001 she started her own design studio. She now works for Alessi, B&B, Bart, Bosa, De Vecchi, Fasem, MDF, Molteni, Moroso, San Lorenzo and for Knoll, Sag 80, Somma, R. Torreta.
- Eliana Gerotto was born in Venice and began her career in Milan as a graphic designer. She received her diploma in Communication Techniques at Fondazione Davide Campari in Milano. She works in various fields: graphics for "Elle" magazine in Paris and for Biennale di Venezia. She collaborates with: Benetton, Molteni&C, ArchLinea, Vernini. She designs dressing for shows and fairs in Paris, Berlin, Venice and Ferrara. As an interior decorator she has designed houses, offices, restaurants, gyms, hotels and shops.
Lamp Type: HALOGEN
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match