Landscape Lighting Accessories by Hinkley Lighting
- MR16 LED Replacement LampPrice: $49.95Eco Friendly
- 150W Landscape TransformerPrice: $119.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- 300W Landscape TransformerPrice: $299.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- 600W Landscape TransformerPrice: $479.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- 900W Landscape TransformerPrice: $659.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- 1200W Landscape TransformerPrice: $999.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Nexus LED Extension RodsPrice: $9.99Eco Friendly
- 1505TC Standard TimerPrice: $35.00
- 1580DT Digital Astronomical TimerPrice: $69.00
- 9 Inch Photocell AccessoryPrice: $49.00
- 10 Foot Photocell AccessoryPrice: $59.00
- 100 Foot Landscape WirePrice: $89.00+ Free Shipping
- 250 Foot Landscape WirePrice: $209.00+ Free Shipping
- 500 Foot Landscape WirePrice: $399.00+ Free Shipping
- T3 LED Bi-pin Replacement LampPrice: $35.00
- T5 LED Wedge Base Replacement LampPrice: $35.00
Hinkley Lighting Landscape Lighting Accessories
Hinkley offers a variety of accessories to control and enhance your landscape lighting system:
Transformers - Transformers convert your 120-volt household current to 12-volts. Outdoor transformers can be installed on the side of your house and plug into an exterior outlet. They must mount at least 12" above the ground.
Cable - 12-volt fixtures take power from a weatherproof, flexible cable that can be used above or below ground and generally does not need to be housed in conduit or buried as deep as 120-volt wiring. 12 AWG cable is the most standard. However, for cable runs over 100', 10 AWG or 8 AWG is recommended.
Controls - Controls enhance landscape lighting, just as they do interior lighting. Photocells, timers and special lenses can help control your lighting plan.
Photocells - Photocells turn the lighting on when the sun goes down. You can combine a photocell and a timer to avoid wasting energy after the household has retired for the night.
Timers - Timers provide automatic on/off control, according to how you program them and can be used in conjunction with photocells.
Lenses - Hinkley lenses are available for use with spotlights to create directional beams of light, diffuse lamp beam spread, enhance color, and reduce overall glare.