Landscape Lighting Accessories by Hinkley Lighting
- Hinkley Landscape - MR16 LED Replacement Lamp$49.95Eco Friendly
- 150W Landscape Transformer$119.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- 300W Landscape Transformer$299.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- 600W Landscape Transformer$479.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- 900W Landscape Transformer$659.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- 1200W Landscape Transformer$999.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Nexus LED Extension Rods$9.99Eco Friendly
- Hinkley Landscape - 100 Foot Wire$89.00+ Free Shipping
- Hinkley Landscape - 250 Foot Wire$209.00+ Free Shipping
- Hinkley Landscape - 500 Foot Wire$399.00+ Free Shipping
Hinkley Lighting Landscape Lighting Accessories
Hinkley offers a variety of accessories to control and enhance your landscape lighting system:
Transformers - Transformers convert your 120-volt household current to 12-volts. Outdoor transformers can be installed on the side of your house and plug into an exterior outlet. They must mount at least 12" above the ground.
Cable - 12-volt fixtures take power from a weatherproof, flexible cable that can be used above or below ground and generally does not need to be housed in conduit or buried as deep as 120-volt wiring. 12 AWG cable is the most standard. However, for cable runs over 100', 10 AWG or 8 AWG is recommended.
Controls - Controls enhance landscape lighting, just as they do interior lighting. Photocells, timers and special lenses can help control your lighting plan.
Photocells - Photocells turn the lighting on when the sun goes down. You can combine a photocell and a timer to avoid wasting energy after the household has retired for the night.
Timers - Timers provide automatic on/off control, according to how you program them and can be used in conjunction with photocells.
Lenses - Hinkley lenses are available for use with spotlights to create directional beams of light, diffuse lamp beam spread, enhance color, and reduce overall glare.