Hinkley Lighting Landscape Lighting
Hinkley provides a collection of decorative and functional landscape lighting to help you complete your home's lighting plan.
- Nexus Double 7 Inch T LED Path LightPrice: $199.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Nexus Double 13 Inch T LED Path LightPrice: $279.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Nexus LED Mini Accent LightPrice: $119.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Nexus LED Accent LightPrice: $149.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Louvered LED Step LightPrice: $129.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Horizontal LED Brick LightPrice: $209.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- 1502 Path LightPrice: $99.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Atlantis Path LightPrice: $109.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- 1544 Path LightPrice: $79.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- 1547 Path LightPrice: $99.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Piza Path LightPrice: $89.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Harbor Path LightPrice: $89.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- 1579 Path LightPrice: $129.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Square Deck SconcePrice: $39.00Eco Friendly
- 1542 Vertical Deck SconcePrice: $39.99Eco Friendly
- Horizontal Deck LightPrice: $42.00Eco Friendly
- Louvered Brick LightPrice: $69.00Eco Friendly
- Atlantis Outdoor Post LightPrice: $379.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Aurora Outdoor Post LightPrice: $359.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Castelle Outdoor Post LightPrice: $199.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Castelle Pier Mount Outdoor LampPrice: $209.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Cherry Creek Outdoor Post LightPrice: $339.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Cordillera Outdoor Post LightPrice: $199.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Shelter Outdoor Post LightPrice: $279.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Elm Outdoor Post LightPrice: $289.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Harbor Outdoor Post LightPrice: $339.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Harbor Pier Mount Outdoor LampPrice: $339.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Ledgewood Outdoor Post LightPrice: $439.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Reef Outdoor Post LightPrice: $229.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- 150W Landscape TransformerPrice: $119.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- 300W Landscape TransformerPrice: $299.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- 600W Landscape TransformerPrice: $479.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- 900W Landscape TransformerPrice: $659.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- 1200W Landscape TransformerPrice: $999.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- Nexus LED Extension RodsPrice: $9.99Eco Friendly
- Hinkley Landscape - 1505TC Standard TimerPrice: $35.00
- Hinkley Landscape - 9 Inch Photocell AccessoryPrice: $49.00
- Hinkley Landscape - 10 Foot Photocell AccessoryPrice: $59.00
- Hinkley Landscape - 100 Foot WirePrice: $89.00+ Free Shipping
- Hinkley Landscape - 250 Foot WirePrice: $209.00+ Free Shipping
- Hinkley Landscape - 500 Foot WirePrice: $399.00+ Free Shipping
- Hinkley Landscape - T3 LED Bi-pin Replacement LampPrice: $35.00
Hinkley Lighting Landscape Lights
Hinkley provides a collection of decorative and functional landscape lighting to help you complete your home's lighting plan. Whether you choose to highlight architectural features of your home, extend your living space, or accentuate an object of interest, we have the perfect fixtures to meet you lighting needs.
Step 1 - Make a Plan
What do you want to light? Pick favorite trees, interesting plants, fountains or statues, or attractive architectural elements. These items will be the focus of your lighting plan. Think about how you use the property. Are there areas you would like to illuminate for recreation, entertaining, or work? Think about areas in which added light would enhance safety like steps, or a dark wall around the side of your home.
Step 2 - Prepare Your Equipment
Low Voltage Systems - Most residential landscape lighting is done with 12-volt distribution. The system consists of a central transformer, weatherproof cable, and low voltage fixtures and accessories.
Fixtures - Decide on what fixtures you will be using as part of your complete lighting plan. Choose styles you like that use lamps that are appropriate for the application.
Transformers - Transformers convert your 120-volt household current to 12-volts. Outdoor transformers can be installed on the side of your house and plug into an exterior outlet. they must mount at least 12 inches above the ground.
Step 3 - Wiring Your System
Cable Fixture and Layout If your lighting plan requires more than one transformer, you will need to divide the fixtures into groups or zones. To do so, consider the many areas of your property and how they are used. You may want all of the front yard lighting on one transformer, patio and deck lighting on another transformer, etc. The location of your electrical outlets will also help you determine how to group the fixtures.
Determining Voltage Drop Excessive voltage drop occurs when too much wattage is placed on a cable that is too long or too small for the load. Voltage drop causes lamps farthest from the transformer to be dimmer than those near the transformer. To help minimize voltage drop among each group of fixtures, use the following information to assist you: Total Watts / Volt Amps = Sum of Wattage/VA on a single run of wire.
Step 4 - Consider Accessories
Controls - Controls enhance landscape lighting, just as they do interior lighting. Photocells, timers and special lenses can help control your lighting plan.
Photocells - Photocells turn the lighting on when the sun goes down. You can combine a photocell and a timer to avoid wasting energy after the household has retired for the night.
Timers - Timers provide automatic on/off control, according to how you program them and can be used in conjunction with photocells.
Lenses - Hinkley lenses are available for use with spotlights to create directional beams of light, diffuse lamp beam spread, enhance color, and reduce overall glare.