Element 790 LED Light
+ Free Shipping100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
Design by Mark McKenna.
Element 790 is a higher-performance version of the original Element LED task light. With improved MCX LED Technology, Element 790 delivers 50% more light output than the Element Classic. Using only seven watts of power, its produces light output equivalent to 90 watts of incandescent lighting - hence its name, Element 790. Additionally an intuitive dimmer gives the user control over lighting levels for even greater energy savings.
- First solid-state task light to meet Energy Star requirements.
- Single light source creates a single shadow.
- Produces large footprint of bright light.
- Unique, heat-shedding design maximizes light output and increases the light's usable life.
- Replaceable LED assembly for in-field repairs.
- Intuitive dimmer switch controls 7 levels of adjustable illumination for extra energy savings.
- Perfect internal counterbalance provides effortless, one-touch positioning.
- 135° front-to-back head tilt and 90° side-to-side head rotation for exceptional lighting flexibility.
- 360° swivel from base.
- Series of fins shed heat and offer unique aesthetic.
- Optional universal power supply and interchangeable plug options enable worldwide compatibility.
- RoHS/WEEE compliant.
Constructed primarily of eco-friendly aluminum and plastic. Element contains up to 81% recycled content. It is also 99% recyclable, ships in 70% recycled packaging, and can be integral in the achievement of a number LEED-CI, -NC and -EB credits.
Material(s): Aluminum, Plastic
- Maximum reach: 28"
- Maximum height: 28"
- Working height: 18"
Lamp Type: LED
Bulbs: 1 X 7W LED; 3500K (neutral white)
Listing: UL, CUL
Manufacturer Specifications: Click to download specifications.
Instructions: Click to download instructions.
Mark McKenna is an artist, designer and engineer. Raised on a farm in Illinois, he attended the University of Illinois where he studied industrial design. His education brought him to Europe to study at the University of Northumbria in England and at the Ingo Maurer Studio in Germany. Upon finishing his bachelor's degree McKenna was awarded a US patent for his senior thesis project, a machine for the automatic production of sandbags to be used in flood control. Mark followed his passion for design and engineering to Henry Dreyfuss Associates, where he helped design John Deere equipment. He was subsequently hired to open the Ingo Maurer showroom in New York City. In 2002, Mark founded mmckenna LLC. Mark is now the Design Director for Humanscale.See other lights/products from Mark McKenna
Creating a more comfortable place to work.
Task lighting is an integral part of the ergonomic workstation, and each of Humanscale's task lights provides exceptional levels of bright, comfortable light. Yielding both ergonomic and economic benefits, Humanscale's comprehensive lighting line fits any needs, whether you desire performance, efficiency, ease of use, or all of the above.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match