Element Vision LED Light
+ Free Shipping100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
Design by Mark McKenna.
Introducing Humanscale's warmest, most beautiful light output LED task light. Utilizing cutting-edge advancements in MCX LED Technology, Element Vision produces a broad footprint of true-color, glare-free illumination - perfect for exceptional ergonomic lighting in any environment. Beyond using just seven watts of power, Vision's energy-saving features include an intuitive dimmer control for adjustable light intensity and a Passive Infrared (PIR) occupancy sensor that turns the unit off when the user leaves the area.
- Single MCX LED casts just one shadow
- Produces a large footprint of ergonomic light
- Unique design maximizes light output, reduces glare, and increases the light's usable life
- Replaceable LED assembly allows for easy in-field repairs
- Dimmer swith provides adjustable illumination levels
- PIR occupancy sensor automatically turns the unit off when not in use, and back on when the user returns
- 20 mounting options suit virtually any work environment
- Universal power supply and interchangeable plug accommodate global power outlets
- Perfect internal counterbalance provides effortless, one-touch positioning
- 80% recycled and 99% recyclable content
- RoHS/WEEE compliant
Material(s): Aluminum, Plastic
- Maximum reach: 28"
- Working height: 18"
Lamp Type: LED
Bulbs: 1 X 7W LED; 3000K (warm white); CRI 89; 238 lumens
Listing: ROHS, ETL, CETL
Manufacturer Specifications: Click to download specifications.
Instructions: Click to download instructions.
Mark McKenna is an artist, designer and engineer. Raised on a farm in Illinois, he attended the University of Illinois where he studied industrial design. His education brought him to Europe to study at the University of Northumbria in England and at the Ingo Maurer Studio in Germany. Upon finishing his bachelor's degree McKenna was awarded a US patent for his senior thesis project, a machine for the automatic production of sandbags to be used in flood control. Mark followed his passion for design and engineering to Henry Dreyfuss Associates, where he helped design John Deere equipment. He was subsequently hired to open the Ingo Maurer showroom in New York City. In 2002, Mark founded mmckenna LLC. Mark is now the Design Director for Humanscale.See other lights/products from Mark McKenna
Creating a more comfortable place to work.
Task lighting is an integral part of the ergonomic workstation, and each of Humanscale's task lights provides exceptional levels of bright, comfortable light. Yielding both ergonomic and economic benefits, Humanscale's comprehensive lighting line fits any needs, whether you desire performance, efficiency, ease of use, or all of the above.
Element LightPrice: $289.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
Element 790 LED LightPrice: $309.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
Tolomeo Mini Table LampPrice: $325.00+ Free Shipping
Sale I.Cono Table Lamp 0705Now: $803.25Compare: $945.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
Type75 Mini Desk LampPrice: $144.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match