Sphera T3 Table Lamp
+ Free Shipping100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
Design by Matteo Thun, 2000.
Table lamp with satin white blown glass diffuser with base support. Metal base in polished chrome.
Material(s): Glass, Metal
- T3-20: Shade: 7.75"D X 6.25"H Base: 3.5"D
- T3-29: Shade: 11.5"D X 9.75"H, Base: 6"D
- T3-37: Shade: 14.25"D X 12.25"H Base: 6"D
Lamp Type: INCANDESCENT, HALOGEN
- T3-20: 1 x 60W 120V Type B G-16 lamp, on/off switch located on cord (not included)
- T3-29: 1 X 100W 120V E26 (medium base) T10 double envelope halogen or A19 incandescent lamp, on/off switch located on cord (not included)
- T3-37: 1 X 150W 120V E26 (medium base) T10 double envelope halogen (not included)
Instructions: Click to download instructions.
Model(s): Sphera T3-29 Sphera T3-37
Matteo Thun, born in 1952 in Bolzano, Italy, is an architect and designer. Thun studied at the Salzburg Academy under the supervision of Oskar Kokoschla. He then moved to Florence, where he obtained a degree in architecture. In 1978 he moved to Milan where he began working closely with Ettore Sottsas. He founded his own studio in Milan in 1985 and since then has worked with a variety of companies, including Swatch, Artemide, Catalano, Driade, Illy, Philips Electronics, Fontana Arte, Missoni, Porsche Design, Vitra, Villeroy & Boch, and Zucchetti.See other lights/products from Matteo Thun
Italian lighting that incorporates the renowned craftsmanship of Murano glassmakers with the latest, award-winning technologies.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match