Four Light Monorail Domed Pendant Kit
This product is no longer available.100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
Monorail pendant kit including all the components needed for a four light system:
- 3 X 42" monorail sections LM-T3
- 2 X "I" connector LM-I
- 2 X End caps EC
- 1 X 250W surface-mounted electronic transformer LM-EN12-250E
- 4 X 4.5" standoff supports LM-X4
- 4 X Monorail pendant adapter LM-QPA (prefitted)
- 4 X Pendant socket set that gives 42" length to bottom of shade (preshortened, but can be further shortened in the field) QP-501X42
- 4 X Shade: white frit on white glass- measures 5.5"H X 5" diameter G590
- 4 X 12V 50W halogen bi-pin bulb JC-50
- Socket sets are pre-cut to 42" for standard eight or nine foot ceilings, but may be shortened easily upon installation (e.g., for bar height or shorter ceilings).
- Transformer meets UL 2108 standards for prolonged lamp life and short circuit protection.
Material(s): Metal, Glass
Lamp Type: LOW VOLTAGE HALOGEN
Bulbs: 4 X 50W 12V Bi-pin halogen lamps (included)
WAC Lighting. We are the WAC Lighting experts! We offer the best selection and technical support on WAC Lighting products.
WAC Lighting is a leading global manufacturer and innovative designer of lighting for Luxury Residential and Commercial application, as well as Hospitality, Institutional, Retail and Architectural applications, specializing in track, decorative, recessed, under cabinet and monorail lighting.
WAC has developed a stellar reputation for upscale decorative and task lighting lines backed by an extraordinary level of service, an unprecedented shipping record, and a Five Year Product Warranty. To reflect Green energy saving strategies, social progress and community involvement, WAC uses the brand standard "Responsible Lighting" that reflects the company's holistic approach to business, encompassing a deep commitment to responsible eco-friendly manufacturing, extensive research/development, energy saving technology, and altruism.
WAC Lighting offers a broad range of award-winning products: InvisiLED, LED tape systems for indoor and outdoor applications; Artisanal Glass Pendants and Wall Sconces; LED and Low/Line Voltage Track and Rail Systems; LED Low/Line Voltage Recessed Downlights; Display Lighting; LEDme Step and Wall Lights; and SMART Transformers.
Nearly 90% of WAC Lighting LED products are fabricated, to a component level, within its wholly owned zero-landfill manufacturing campus.WAC Lighting Global Headquarters and Eastern Distribution Center is located in Port Washington, New York with Western Offices and Distribution Center in City of Industry, California.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match