Maestro Dimmer / Switch -Open Box
Pin It Houzz
Available options may differ from photo.
Maestro Dimmer/Switch features:
- Combines the capability of a Maestro dimmer with the basic function of a switch in the space of one control.
- Replacement for stacked switches commonly found in kitchens and bathrooms, when one dimmer and one switch are desired.
- Ideal for retrofits -- add lighting zones to an application without increasing the size of the wallbox.
- Dimmer LEDs indicate light level and glow softly so user can easily find the control in the dark.
- Switch can be used to control incandescent, magnetic or electronic low voltage, non-dimmable fluorescent lighting loads, or exhaust or ceiling fan loads.
- Dimmer controls 300 watt incandescent or halogen loads.
- No neutral wire required.
Package contains (1) control, face plate not included.
Manufacturer Specifications: Click to download specifications.
Model(s): MA-L3S25-AL MA-L3S25-BG MA-L3S25-BI MA-L3S25-BL MA-L3S25-BR MA-L3S25-DS MA-L3S25-ES MA-L3S25-GB MA-L3S25-GR MA-L3S25-GS MA-L3S25-HT MA-L3S25-IV MA-L3S25-LA MA-L3S25-LS MA-L3S25-MN MA-L3S25-MR MA-L3S25-MS MA-L3S25-PD MA-L3S25-PL MA-L3S25-SG MA-L3S25-SI MA-L3S25-ST MA-L3S25-SW MA-L3S25-TC MA-L3S25-TP MA-L3S25-WH
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match