Plaff-On Ceiling Light
+ Free Shipping100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
Design by Joan Gaspar, 2010.By Marset.
A ceiling lamp whose beauty lies in its simplicity and clarity, while at the same time offering multiple lighting effects thanks to its design. The structure around the blown white glass diffuser is set slightly apart from the ceiling, and filters the light upwards creating a glowing halo. An aluminum ring, white on the inside, acts as a reflector and creates a new halo that surrounds the shade with direct light. The Plaff-On Ceiling Light can also be mounted as a wall fixture.
The Plaff-On Ceiling Light is offered in three diameters and available in silver grey or black finishes with blown opal glass accents.
Material(s): Aluminum, Metal, Glass
- 012: 7.8"D X 2.48"H; Backplate: 4.3"D
- 014: 13"D X 4.65"H; Backplate: 6"D
- 016: 13"D X 4.65"H; Backplate: 6"D
- 018: 19.7"D X 5.43"H; Backplate: 6.7"D
Lamp Type: HALOGEN, INCANDESCENT
- 012: 2 X 60W 120V G9 T4 halogen (not included)
- 014: 2 X 60W 120V E26(medium base) A19 incandescent (not included) OR 2 X 20W 120V E26(medium base) Type T compact fluorescent (not included)
- 016: 2 X 26W 120V G24q-3 T4 fluorescent (not included)
- 018: 4 X 60W 120V E26(medium base) A19 incandescent (not included) OR 4 X 20W 120V E26(medium base) Type T compact fluorescent (not included)
Manufacturer Specifications: Click to download specifications.
Model(s): A628-012 37 A628-012 39 A628-016 37 A628-016 39 A628-014 37 A628-014 39 A628-018 37 A628-018 39
Through the application of technical precision and creativity, Marset constantly aims to discover new functions to provide other uses for their long lasting lamps. This constant quest for new directions, combined with their curiosity and ability to envision the shape of things to come, has led to the pieces in their collection.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match