Vent-Bettina Ceiling Fan -Open Box
This product is no longer available.100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
Available options may differ from photo.
Design by Matthews Fan Company.
The Vent-Bettina rotational ceiling fan is thoughtfully designed with its arms gently curving upwards. The fan offers fluid lines and quiet axial rotation. The motor head can be postioned along a 180-degree arc for optimum air movement; the greater the angle of the motor to the horizontal support rods, the faster the axial rotation. A slow, controlled axial rotation is acheived by both motor head position and fan blade speed.
- Circulates heating and air conditioning more efficiently than traditional paddle ceiling fans.
- Constructed of cast aluminum and heavy spun and stamped steel
- Metal blades with guard or ecologically-harvested mahogany blades with no blade guards
- Motor mount and fan head knob of genuine marbelized bakelite
- Downrods are field-cuttable
Airflow measured in cubic feet per minute at high speed (CFM) = 6174 Wood / 4994 Metal
Watts at high speed = 218
Airflow efficiency at high speed (CFM/Watts) = 28 Wood / 23 Metal
Notes: UL Listed.
Dimensions: Fan body: 7" H Wood blades: 44" D Metal blades: 42" D
Matthews Fan Company
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match