Michael McHale Designs Sale: Save 20% Through Nov 26
Michael McHale's works combine contrasting materials to create urban, witty, and atmospheric designs that are as environmentally smart as they are original.
- Sale Tribeca Wall Sconce$391.20$489.00+ Free Shipping
- Sale Tribeca Mini Banqueting Chandelier$791.20$989.00+ Free Shipping
- Sale Crystal Gear Pendant$1,111.20$1,389.00+ Free Shipping
- Sale X Chandelier$1,159.20$1,449.00+ Free Shipping
- Sale Tribeca Banqueting Chandelier$1,159.20$1,449.00+ Free Shipping
- Sale Tribeca Bar Chandelier$391.20$489.00+ Free Shipping
- Sale Tribeca Five Light Chandelier$391.20$489.00+ Free Shipping
- Sale Tribeca 9-Bulb Compact Chandelier$1,039.20$1,299.00+ Free Shipping
- Sale Tribeca Single Light Pendant Light$93.59$116.99+ Free Shipping
- Sale Tribeca Three Light Pendant Light$239.99$299.99+ Free Shipping
Michael McHale Designs
Until a few years ago, Michael McHale was an entertainment lawyer whose creative output consisted mainly of handling the legal work of creative people. Not satisfied with his occupation as a means of creative expression, McHale eventually sought out new artistic outlets.
Fed up with law but unsure of what was next, McHale walked into a design store one day to purchase a light fixture for his New York apartment. Unimpressed with the materials and the message of what was available, he was convinced he could do better. This resulted in Michael McHale Designs - interesting pieces consisting of industrial pipes and fittings drenched in fine crystal. The materials used in his industrial-chic fixtures are a commentary on how stunning contrasts can be.
Since McHale began designing in the Autumn of 2007, his work has been featured in The New York Times, Dwell, Interior Design Magazine, and in dozens of other design and lifestyle publications. His chandeliers hang in the living rooms of celebrities, taste makers, and design aficionados. His modern fixtures have been featured at the American Express VIP Room at Fashion Week in New York, in Hamptons beach houses, Aspen ski houses and bars, Doha showcases, and Taipei living rooms. His work can be seen in restaurants and nightclubs from California to Moscow.