Gyrette Ceiling Fan
+ Free Shipping
Pin It Houzz
The Gyrette™ by Minka Aire captures the design elements of the original Gyro™ in a smaller format and utilizes flexible arms to maximize air circulation.
- High performance twin turbofans total sweep 36°
- Adjustable turbofan heads with 30° flexible arms.
- 14° blade pitch.
- Rotates 360° at 3 RPM.
- 3-speeds: 880,1120, or 1350 RPM.
- Remote control system. RC212
- Includes 4.5" downrod. Uses 3/4"I.D. DR5 series downrod.
- Available in two finishes:
- BN- Brushed nickel finish with brushed nickel blades.
- RRB- Restoration Bronze™ finish with Restoration Bronze™ blades.
- Overall height using shortest included downrod 13.75".
- Energy Information:
- Airflow measured in cubic feet per minute at high speed (CFM) = 2418
- Watts at high speed = 53
- Airflow efficiency at high speed (CFM/Watts) = 45.62
- 36"D; 13.75" minimum height
- 10"D blade cages
- Hanging weight: 18 pounds
Listing: UL, ENERGY STAR
Model(s): F302-BN F302-RRB
Minka Aire Ceiling Fans
As part of the Minka Group, Minka Aire is renowned for its quality craftsmanship and innovative design of its contemporary ceiling fans. "The Art of Air Management" reflects the dedication Minka Aire has to both aspects. We highlight the modern-styled models — Artemis, Concept I, Acero — with sleek lines and clean styling . In addition to form, Minka Aire gives a nod to function as well taking great pride in the quality of the fan motor using copper windings, sealed precision steel bearings, and computer-controlled rotor / stator alignment to ensure minimal noise and optimal air circulation. Shop Minka Aire ceiling fans or see our entire collection of ceiling fans here.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match