Gyrette Ceiling Fan
+ Free Shipping
Pin It Houzz
The Gyrette™ by Minka Aire captures the design elements of the original Gyro™ in a smaller format and utilizes flexible arms to maximize air circulation.
- High performance twin turbofans total sweep 36°
- Adjustable turbofan heads with 30° flexible arms.
- 14° blade pitch.
- Rotates 360° at 3 RPM.
- 3-speeds: 880,1120, or 1350 RPM.
- Remote control system. RC212
- Includes 4.5" downrod. Uses 3/4"I.D. DR5 series downrod.
- Available in two finishes:
- BN- Brushed nickel finish with brushed nickel blades.
- RRB- Restoration Bronze™ finish with Restoration Bronze™ blades.
- Overall height using shortest included downrod 13.75".
- Energy Information:
- Airflow measured in cubic feet per minute at high speed (CFM) = 2418
- Watts at high speed = 53
- Airflow efficiency at high speed (CFM/Watts) = 45.62
- 36"D; 13.75" minimum height
- 10"D blade cages
- Hanging weight: 18 pounds
Listing: UL, ENERGY STAR
Model(s): F302-BN F302-RRB
The Art of Air Management. Fan motors use copper windings, sealed precision steel bearings, and computer-controlled rotor / stator alignment to ensure minimal noise and optimal air circulation.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match