Magellan Ceiling Fan
+ Free Shipping
Magellan by Minka Aire provides a wonderful match of style and performance.
- 16° blade pitch.
- 60" 5-sail blades.
- Includes 3.5"and 6" downrods. Uses 3/4"I.D. DR5 series downrod.
- Wall control system. WC213
- Indoor/outdoor use - UL listed for wet locations.
- Stainless steel hardware and all weather blades.
- Integrated halogen light uses 1-100W mini-can halogen lamp.
- Includes cap for non-light use.
- Available in two finishes:
- ORB- Oil rubbed bronze finish with parchment blades and vintage amber seeded glass.
- BNW- Brushed nickel wet finish with silver blades and frosted seeded glass.
- Overall height using shortest included downrod 16.25".
- Energy Information:
- Airflow measured in cubic feet per minute at high speed (CFM) = 6200
- Watts at high speed = 68
- Airflow efficiency at high speed (CFM/Watts) = 91.18
Material(s): Steel, Bronze, Nickel
- 60"D; 16.25" minimum height
- Hanging weight: 27 pounds
Lamp Type: HALOGEN
Bulbs: 1-100W mini-can halogen lamp (included)
Instructions: Click to download instructions.
Model(s): F579-L-BNW F579-L-ORB
Minka Aire Ceiling Fans
As part of the Minka Group, Minka Aire is renowned for its quality craftsmanship and innovative design of its contemporary ceiling fans. "The Art of Air Management" reflects the dedication Minka Aire has to both aspects. We highlight the modern-styled models — Artemis, Concept I, Acero — with sleek lines and clean styling . In addition to form, Minka Aire gives a nod to function as well taking great pride in the quality of the fan motor using copper windings, sealed precision steel bearings, and computer-controlled rotor / stator alignment to ensure minimal noise and optimal air circulation. Shop Minka Aire ceiling fans or see our entire collection of ceiling fans here.
RCS213 Hand Held Aire Control™ Remote System - 256 BitPrice: $35.90Eco Friendly
3/4 Inch Dr5 Series DownrodsPrice: $7.00Eco Friendly
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match