Rainman Ceiling Fan -Open Box
This product is no longer available.
Pin It Houzz
Available options may differ from photo.
Rainman™ by Minka Aire is reminiscent of lighting often found along shoreline walkways. As the name suggests, it is an excellent choice for exterior as well as interior use.
- 14° blade pitch.
- 54" 5 blades.
- Includes 3.5"and 6" downrods. Uses 3/4"I.D. DR5 series downrod.
- Wall mount control system. WC213
- Indoor/outdoor use - UL listed for wet locations.
- Stainless steel hardware and all weather blades.
- Integrated halogen caged light uses 1-100W mini-can halogen lamp.
- Available in two finishes:
- ORB- Oil rubbed bronze finish with taupe blades and vintage amber glass.
- BNW- Brushed nickel wet finish with silver blades and acid etched glass.
- Overall height using shortest included downrod 24".
- Energy Information:
- Airflow measured in cubic feet per minute at high speed (CFM) = 5470
- Watts at high speed = 60
- Airflow efficiency at high speed (CFM/Watts) = 91.17
Material(s): Steel, Bronze, Nickel
- 60"D; 24" minimum height
- Hanging weight: 27 pounds
Lamp Type: HALOGEN
Bulbs: 1-100W mini-can halogen lamp (included)
Listing: UL, WET LOCATION
Instructions: Click to download instructions.
Model(s): F582-BNW F582-ORB
Minka Aire Ceiling Fans
As part of the Minka Group, Minka Aire is renowned for its quality craftsmanship and innovative design of its contemporary ceiling fans. "The Art of Air Management" reflects the dedication Minka Aire has to both aspects. We highlight the modern-styled models — Artemis, Concept I, Acero — with sleek lines and clean styling . In addition to form, Minka Aire gives a nod to function as well taking great pride in the quality of the fan motor using copper windings, sealed precision steel bearings, and computer-controlled rotor / stator alignment to ensure minimal noise and optimal air circulation. Shop Minka Aire ceiling fans or see our entire collection of ceiling fans here.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match