Riva Ceiling Fan
This product is no longer available.
Pin It Houzz
Riva by Minka Aire combines a wonderful match of style and performance.
- 14° blade pitch.
- 5 blades provide 52" overall span.
- Includes 3.5" and 6" downrods. Uses 3/4"I.D. DR5 series downrod.
- Full function hand held remote control. RC212
- Integrated light kit uses 2-13W non-dimmable GU24 CFL lamps.
- Includes cap for non-light use.
- Available in Collector's bronze finish with dark maple blades and rustic scavo glass.
- Overall height using shortest included downrod 18.875".
- Energy Information:
- Airflow measured in cubic feet per minute at high speed (CFM) = 5628.62
- Watts at high speed = 67.9
- Airflow efficiency at high speed (CFM/Watts) = 82.90
Material(s): Glass, Wood
- 52"D; 18.875" minimum height
- Hanging weight: 23 pounds
Lamp Type: HALOGEN, INCANDESCENT
Bulbs: 2 X 13W 120V non-dimmable GU24 CFL lamps (included)
Listing: UL, ENERGY STAR
Instructions: Click to download instructions.
Model(s): F586-CBR F586-DRB F586-BN
Minka Aire Ceiling Fans
As part of the Minka Group, Minka Aire is renowned for its quality craftsmanship and innovative design of its contemporary ceiling fans. "The Art of Air Management" reflects the dedication Minka Aire has to both aspects. We highlight the modern-styled models — Artemis, Concept I, Acero — with sleek lines and clean styling . In addition to form, Minka Aire gives a nod to function as well taking great pride in the quality of the fan motor using copper windings, sealed precision steel bearings, and computer-controlled rotor / stator alignment to ensure minimal noise and optimal air circulation. Shop Minka Aire ceiling fans or see our entire collection of ceiling fans here.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match