Wing Ceiling Fan
+ Free Shipping
Pin It Houzz
The Wing Fan is one of Minka Aire's most unique designs. The single bladed ceiling fan features innovative balancing techniques. Specially designed equipment is used in the manufacturing process.
- Variable blade pitch
- 1 blade provide 52" overall span
- Includes a 6" downrod. Uses 3/4"I.D. DR5 series downrod
- Includes RC400 special hand held remote control system
- DC 125 X 30mm motor
- Max hanging weight 11 lbs
- Overall height using shortest included downrod 10.75"
- Available in silver, maple, mahogany, white and distressed koa finishes.
- Energy Information:
- Airflow measured in cubic feet per minute at high speed (CFM) = 6000
- Watts at high speed = 31
- Airflow efficiency at high speed (CFM/Watts) = 193
Winner of the 2010 Chicago Anthenaeum: Museum of Architecture and Design's Good Design Award.
Material(s): Metal, Wood
- 52"D; 10.75" minimum height
- Hanging weight: 11 pounds
Manufacturer Specifications: Click to download specifications.
Model(s): F823-SL F823-MP F823-MG F823-WH F823-DK
Minka Aire Ceiling Fans
As part of the Minka Group, Minka Aire is renowned for its quality craftsmanship and innovative design of its contemporary ceiling fans. "The Art of Air Management" reflects the dedication Minka Aire has to both aspects. We highlight the modern-styled models — Artemis, Concept I, Acero — with sleek lines and clean styling . In addition to form, Minka Aire gives a nod to function as well taking great pride in the quality of the fan motor using copper windings, sealed precision steel bearings, and computer-controlled rotor / stator alignment to ensure minimal noise and optimal air circulation. Shop Minka Aire ceiling fans or see our entire collection of ceiling fans here.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match