Model 009L Low Voltage Track Lighting
+ Free Shipping100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
The 009L Framing Projector track fixture creates a square or rectangular area of light to frame or highlight artwork. With the use of two lenses, the fixture controls the size and sharpness of the edge of the light beam. This focusing ability also allows the fixture to project images on a wall through the use of a flat disc or lens called a gobo. The gobo may be in the form of a steel disc with an image cut into it, similar to a stencil or a glass lens with one or more colors.
- For optimum performance, light levels on the highlighted object should be 3 to 5 times higher than the ambient light.
- Accepts MR16 lamps to a maximum of 75 watts.
- The use of narrow beam spread lamps in a lower wattage may also produce suitable lighting levels.
- Can be used to project images, signs, and corporate logos (D Size Gobo) Uses two lenses to allow precise focus adjustment
- Highlight artwork or wall decor
- FPA or EYF MR16 lamps recommended for optimal performance
- Equipped with electronic transformer, and is dimmable with a low voltage electronic dimmer.
- 350° horizontal rotation and 90° vertical aiming.
- Premier series low voltage track head for use with W.A.C. brand H, L, J & J2 series track systems.
Material(s): Aluminum, Polycarbonate, Metal
Dimensions: 13.3" L x 4.3" W x 16.5" H
Lamp Type: HALOGEN
Bulbs: 1 x 75W 12V MR16 Halogen bulb (not included)
Listing: UL, CUL
Manufacturer Specifications: Click to download specifications.
Instructions: Click to download instructions.
Model(s): LHT-009L-BK LHT-009L-WT HHT-009L-BK HHT-009L-WT JHT-009L-BK JHT-009L-WT
We are the WAC Lighting experts! We offer the best selection and technical support on WAC Lighting products.
WAC Lighting is a leading global manufacturer and innovative designer of lighting for Luxury Residential and Commercial application, as well as Hospitality, Institutional, Retail and Architectural applications, specializing in track, decorative, recessed, under cabinet and monorail lighting.
WAC has developed a stellar reputation for upscale decorative and task lighting lines backed by an extraordinary level of service, an unprecedented shipping record, and a Five Year Product Warranty. To reflect Green energy saving strategies, social progress and community involvement, WAC uses the brand standard "Responsible Lighting" that reflects the company's holistic approach to business, encompassing a deep commitment to responsible eco-friendly manufacturing, extensive research/development, energy saving technology, and altruism.
WAC Lighting offers a broad range of award-winning products: InvisiLED, LED tape systems for indoor and outdoor applications; Artisanal Glass Pendants and Wall Sconces; LED and Low/Line Voltage Track and Rail Systems; LED Low/Line Voltage Recessed Downlights; Display Lighting; LEDme Step and Wall Lights; and SMART Transformers.
Nearly 90% of WAC Lighting LED products are fabricated, to a component level, within its wholly owned zero-landfill manufacturing campus.WAC Lighting Global Headquarters and Eastern Distribution Center is located in Port Washington, New York with Western Offices and Distribution Center in City of Industry, California.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match